2023 3* IOL Conner Lew Flips from Miami to AU!

Sizzle

14 hours ago, jluvah said:

We had the pro flight major when Harsin was here. It’s amazing what a good coach who’s a relentless recruiter can do! BTW, anyone heard from Viper lately?

Got a buddy who’s son played with him at KMHS, tells me that Harsin & Co put forth almost no effort with this kid. I won’t quote what was said…

I think we already knew. 

13 hours ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Bringing it back. 

giphy.gif

Nooooo!!!

Leave that  in the S can with Boom!

Edited by AUGoo

23 minutes ago, woodford said:

Any news if he’ll sign and enroll early?

Can't you see we have important things to worry about like what to use now other than the 'cruiting finger, bluey Kabloomey, or boom!!!!   That being said I sure hope he can enroll early.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, alabastertiger said:

Can't you see we have important things to worry about like what to use now other than the 'cruiting finger, bluey Kabloomey, or boom!!!!   That being said I sure hope he can enroll early.

This

f5270c47-71b8-4969-8a44-375b25731165_text.gif

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I know I'm a homer and all, but DAMN Lew looked good in the all-star game yesterday.   His snaps looked perfect every time.   I would love to know how he graded out in that game.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, alabastertiger said:

I know I'm a homer and all, but DAMN Lew looked good in the all-star game yesterday.   His snaps looked perfect every time.   I would love to know how he graded out in that game.

Yeah, I thought he and Reed were outstanding. Lee was good as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Lew has a shot at being our starting Center next year.   A TF center isn’t ideal, but he’s a good one.   We’ll see.  

I think so as well.   

Weren't Pugh and Dismukes true freshman starters? They were a little higher profile, but I think Lew is underrated which was actually good for us. Cristobal knew it but CBH didn't apparently.

4 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Lew has a shot at being our starting Center next year.   A TF center isn’t ideal, but he’s a good one.   We’ll see.  

We'd like to get a center. However, if we can't, bracketing Lew with wright and, say someone like, Mazzcua  then I think we'd be more than happy 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

We'd like to get a center. However, if we can't, bracketing Lew with wright and, say someone like, Mazzcua  then I think we'd be more than happy 

I agree.  I haven’t seen any buzz on a portal C at all.  Something could happen any moment, but right now I’m not counting on a portal C.  

That looks like a very good scenario, especially considering where we’ve been the last few years!!!!

6 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I agree.  I haven’t seen any buzz on a portal C at all.  Something could happen any moment, but right now I’m not counting on a portal C.  

That looks like a very good scenario, especially considering where we’ve been the last few years!!!!

ASU center that went to Nebraska was the main hope

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

ASU center that went to Nebraska was the main hope

Yeah I think him and the wake forest edge are the biggest losses so far… other than McCall of course.