Jump to content

2023 Recruiting Hot-Board


Zeek
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

Isaiah Jetta is OVing to CO this weekend, Prime had also offered him at JSU. 

That could be concerning since CO is in the area he’s from so he could want to stay closer to home.  

Getting these visits is why I am glad Prime went to Colorado instead of SEC country (if not us).  He'll get his share, but at least we have some advantage of the being the strongest competition weekly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites





JUCO kids scare me.  The talent there has been decimated outside a very small number of guys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DAG said:

Bold is who I think we will get...

You left out about 5 I feel pretty confident in landing 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Zeek said:

Quarterback (Need 2)

3* Keyone Jenkins - Auburn Commit

4* Marcel Reed - Ole Miss Commit

3* Hank Brown - recruited by Freeze at Liberty

Grayson McCall - Coastal Carolina Transfer

Devin Leary - NCST Transfer

Running Back (Need 2)

4* Jeremiah Cobb - Auburn Commit

3* Jamarion Wilcox - Kentucky leads

Dillon Johnson - Mississippi State Transfer

Wide Receiver (Need 3-4)

3* Daquayvious Sorey - Auburn Commit

4* Dont’e Thornton - Oregon Transfer 

3* Eric Singleton Jr. - WKU Commit

Rara Thomas - Texas A&M transfer 

Kaden Prather - West Virginia Transfer 

Tight End (Need 1-2)

4* Jelani Thurman - UGA Commit

3* Ka’Morreun Pimpton - Vandy Commit

3* Jackson McGohan - Cincinnati Commit

Rivaldo Fairweather - FIU Transfer

Kyle Morlock - Shorter Transfer 

Offensive Tackle (Need 3-4)

3* Tyler Johnson - Auburn Commit

4* Bo Hughley - Georgia Commit

JuCo Isaiah Jatta - South Carolina Commit

JuCo Izavion Miller - Ole Miss Commit

JuCo Keyshawn Blackstock

Ajani Cornelius - Rhode Island Transfer 

Amari Knight - Alabama Transfer 

Inside Offensive Lineman (Need 3-4)

3* Clay Wedin - Auburn Commit

3* Brayden Joiner - Auburn Commit

3* Connor Lew - Auburn Commit

4* DJ Chester

Jordan Brown - Charlotte Transfer 

Defensive Linemen (Need 2-3)

4* Darron Reed - Auburn Commit

5* James Smith - Alabama Leads

4* Tyree Weathersby - Tennessee Commit

JuCo Quientrail Travis

JuCo Will Whitson

Kyon Barrs - Arizona Transfer

Dion Wilson - Arizona Transfer

Edge (Need 3-4)

4* Wilky Denaud - Auburn Commit

3* Brenton Williams - Auburn Commit

4* Keldric Faulk - FSU Commit

5* Qua Russaw - Alabama lean

3* Ezra Odinjour

4* Rueben Bain - Miami lean

NR Chamberlin Campbell 

Trace Ford - Oklahoma State Transfer

Lloyd Summerrall III - Florida Transfer

Andre Carter - Western Michigan Transfer 

Elijah McAllister - Vanderbilt Transfer

Linebacker (Need 2-3)

3* Bryan Longwell - Auburn lean

4* Stanquan Clark - Louisville Commit

4* Lewis Carter - Oklahoma Commit 

Cornerback (Need 4-5)

3* Jacorious Hart - Auburn Commit

4* Colton Hood - Auburn Commit

3* Braeden Marshall - UCF Commit

3* Tyler Scott - Auburn lean

4* Kayin Lee - Ohio State Commit

JuCo Channing Canada

Safeties (Need 2-3)

4* Terrance Love - Auburn Commit

4* Tony Mitchell - Alabama Commit

3* CJ Johnson

4* Sylvester Smith - Tennessee Commit

 

Now that I'm at my laptop I added orange to our commits. Auburn can add a huge number of players as previously discussed.

QB: I think we part ways with Keyone but sign McCall and Brown.

RB: We keep Cobb and add Dillon Johnson with an outside shot of signing Wilcox too.

WR: Sorey, Thornton, Singleton, and Rara should all be Tigers.

TE: Fairweather is almost a lock. I think the only way we add another one is if there is a perfect fit or room left over.

OT: I believe we get Jatta, Johnson, Miller, and Knight.

IOL: Wedin, Joiner, Lew, and one of the remaining.

DL: We get Reed and at one of the Arizona transfers. One more if there is space and a fit.

Edge: Denaud, Williams, Faulk, and Ford. Believe it or not we might even take a 5th.

LB: Longwell and likely two transfers.

CB: Hart, Hood, Marshall, and Scott. Unfortunately Lee is trending towards staying with Ohio State. Canada is plausible too.

S: Love and Johnson. Likely take a transfer too.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not to be picky, but the Alabama transfer is Kight, not Knight. Would love to get him to help open the door into Thompson HS. Awesome info, thanks for all the hard work

Edited by tigers23
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Zeek said:

Quarterback (Need 2)

3* Keyone Jenkins - Auburn Commit

4* Marcel Reed - Ole Miss Commit

3* Hank Brown - recruited by Freeze at Liberty

Grayson McCall - Coastal Carolina Transfer

Devin Leary - NCST Transfer

Running Back (Need 2)

4* Jeremiah Cobb - Auburn Commit

3* Jamarion Wilcox - Kentucky leads

Dillon Johnson - Mississippi State Transfer

Wide Receiver (Need 3-4)

3* Daquayvious Sorey - Auburn Commit

4* Dont’e Thornton - Oregon Transfer 

3* Eric Singleton Jr. - WKU Commit

Rara Thomas - Texas A&M transfer 

Kaden Prather - West Virginia Transfer 

Tight End (Need 1-2)

4* Jelani Thurman - UGA Commit

3* Ka’Morreun Pimpton - Vandy Commit

3* Jackson McGohan - Cincinnati Commit

Rivaldo Fairweather - FIU Transfer

Kyle Morlock - Shorter Transfer 

Offensive Tackle (Need 3-4)

3* Tyler Johnson - Auburn Commit

4* Bo Hughley - Georgia Commit

JuCo Isaiah Jatta - South Carolina Commit

JuCo Izavion Miller - Ole Miss Commit

JuCo Keyshawn Blackstock

Ajani Cornelius - Rhode Island Transfer 

Amari Knight - Alabama Transfer 

Inside Offensive Lineman (Need 3-4)

3* Clay Wedin - Auburn Commit

3* Brayden Joiner - Auburn Commit

3* Connor Lew - Auburn Commit

4* DJ Chester

Jordan Brown - Charlotte Transfer 

Defensive Linemen (Need 2-3)

4* Darron Reed - Auburn Commit

5* James Smith - Alabama Leads

4* Tyree Weathersby - Tennessee Commit

JuCo Quientrail Travis

JuCo Will Whitson

Kyon Barrs - Arizona Transfer

Dion Wilson - Arizona Transfer

Edge (Need 3-4)

4* Wilky Denaud - Auburn Commit

3* Brenton Williams - Auburn Commit

4* Keldric Faulk - FSU Commit

5* Qua Russaw - Alabama lean

3* Ezra Odinjour

4* Rueben Bain - Miami lean

NR Chamberlin Campbell 

Trace Ford - Oklahoma State Transfer

Lloyd Summerrall III - Florida Transfer

Andre Carter - Western Michigan Transfer 

Elijah McAllister - Vanderbilt Transfer

Linebacker (Need 2-3)

3* Bryan Longwell - Auburn lean

4* Stanquan Clark - Louisville Commit

4* Lewis Carter - Oklahoma Commit 

Cornerback (Need 4-5)

3* Jacorious Hart - Auburn Commit

4* Colton Hood - Auburn Commit

3* Braeden Marshall - UCF Commit

3* Tyler Scott - Auburn lean

4* Kayin Lee - Ohio State Commit

JuCo Channing Canada

Safeties (Need 2-3)

4* Terrance Love - Auburn Commit

4* Tony Mitchell - Alabama Commit

3* CJ Johnson

4* Sylvester Smith - Tennessee Commit

 

Thanks Zeke! Just a few minor edits. I think Javion Cohen is an Alabama transfer at OG that is on our list according to 247 & ON3. Also I think Ra Ra is a MSU transfer and Jelani Thurman is an Ohio State commit. 

Also, does it seem like we're out of it now for Ruben Bain? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, HAPvsOA said:

Thanks Zeke! Just a few minor edits. I think Javion Cohen is an Alabama transfer at OG that is on our list according to 247 & ON3. Also I think Ra Ra is a MSU transfer and Jelani Thurman is an Ohio State commit. 

Also, does it seem like we're out of it now for Ruben Bain? 

Per Keith and JLee we're a longshot.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, HAPvsOA said:

Thanks Zeke! Just a few minor edits. I think Javion Cohen is an Alabama transfer at OG that is on our list according to 247 & ON3. Also I think Ra Ra is a MSU transfer and Jelani Thurman is an Ohio State commit. 

Also, does it seem like we're out of it now for Ruben Bain? 

We were out of it the moment we let Brumbaugh go

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Zeek said:

Quarterback (Need 2)

3* Keyone Jenkins - Auburn Commit

4* Marcel Reed - Ole Miss Commit

3* Hank Brown - recruited by Freeze at Liberty

Grayson McCall - Coastal Carolina Transfer

Devin Leary - NCST Transfer

Running Back (Need 2)

4* Jeremiah Cobb - Auburn Commit

3* Jamarion Wilcox - Kentucky leads

Dillon Johnson - Mississippi State Transfer

Wide Receiver (Need 3-4)

3* Daquayvious Sorey - Auburn Commit

4* Dont’e Thornton - Oregon Transfer 

3* Eric Singleton Jr. - WKU Commit

Rara Thomas - Mississippi State transfer 

Kaden Prather - West Virginia Transfer 

Tight End (Need 1-2)

4* Jelani Thurman - Ohio State Commit

3* Ka’Morreun Pimpton - Vandy Commit

3* Jackson McGohan - Cincinnati Commit

Rivaldo Fairweather - FIU Transfer

Kyle Morlock - Shorter Transfer 

Offensive Tackle (Need 3-4)

3* Tyler Johnson - Auburn Commit

4* Bo Hughley - Georgia Commit

JuCo Isaiah Jatta - Auburn leads

JuCo Izavion Miller - Ole Miss Commit

JuCo Keyshawn Blackstock

Ajani Cornelius - Rhode Island Transfer 

Amari Kight - Alabama Transfer 

Inside Offensive Lineman (Need 3-4)

3* Clay Wedin - Auburn Commit

3* Brayden Joiner - Auburn Commit

3* Connor Lew - Auburn Commit

4* DJ Chester - LSU Commit

Javion Cohen - Alabama Transfer

Jordan Brown - Charlotte Transfer 

Defensive Linemen (Need 2-3)

4* Darron Reed - Auburn Commit

5* James Smith - Alabama Leads

4* Tyree Weathersby - Tennessee Commit

JuCo Quientrail Travis

JuCo Will Whitson

Kyon Barrs - Arizona Transfer

Dion Wilson - Arizona Transfer

Edge (Need 3-4)

4* Wilky Denaud - Auburn Commit

3* Brenton Williams - Auburn Commit

4* Keldric Faulk - FSU Commit

5* Qua Russaw - Alabama lean

3* Ezra Odinjour

4* Rueben Bain - Miami lock

NR Chamberlin Campbell 

Trace Ford - Oklahoma State Transfer - Auburn lean

Lloyd Summerrall III - Florida Transfer

Andre Carter - Western Michigan Transfer 

Elijah McAllister - Vanderbilt Transfer

Linebacker (Need 2-3)

3* Bryan Longwell - Auburn lean

4* Stanquan Clark - Louisville Commit - Miami lean

4* Lewis Carter - Oklahoma Commit 

Cornerback (Need 4-5)

3* Jacorious Hart - Auburn Commit

4* Colton Hood - Auburn Commit

3* Braeden Marshall - UCF Commit - Auburn lean

3* Tyler Scott - Auburn lean

4* Kayin Lee - Ohio State Commit

JuCo Channing Canada

Safeties (Need 2-3)

4* Terrance Love - Auburn Commit

4* Tony Mitchell - Alabama Commit

3* CJ Johnson

4* Sylvester Smith - Tennessee Commit

 

Made corrections thanks to various members (sorry I made this mostly off the top of my head) and added some more info regarding who I think is leaning our way.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Zeek said:

We were out of it the moment we let Brumbaugh go

Bellatoni was a huge loss in south Florida recruiting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Now that I'm at my laptop I added orange to our commits. Auburn can add a huge number of players as previously discussed.

QB: I think we part ways with Keyone but sign McCall and Brown.

RB: We keep Cobb and add Dillon Johnson with an outside shot of signing Wilcox too.

WR: Sorey, Thornton, Singleton, and Rara should all be Tigers.

TE: Fairweather is almost a lock. I think the only way we add another one is if there is a perfect fit or room left over.

OT: I believe we get Jatta, Johnson, Miller, and Knight.

IOL: Wedin, Joiner, Lew, and one of the remaining.

DL: We get Reed and at one of the Arizona transfers. One more if there is space and a fit.

Edge: Denaud, Williams, Faulk, and Ford. Believe it or not we might even take a 5th.

LB: Longwell and likely two transfers.

CB: Hart, Hood, Marshall, and Scott. Unfortunately Lee is trending towards staying with Ohio State. Canada is plausible too.

S: Love and Johnson. Likely take a transfer too.

If we manage all of these guys I’ll be stoked. Especially McCall and the OTs. LB would still need major help. How confident are you on most of these guys?

Edited by StuckMic91
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, StuckMic91 said:

 

If we manage all of these guys I’ll be stoked. Especially McCall and the OTs. LB would still need major help. How confident are you on most of these guys?

Confidence varies from kid-to-kid. A week ago I thought that Stanquan Clark was in the bag. It is what it is.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Confidence varies from kid-to-kid. A week ago I thought that Stanquan Clark was in the bag. It is what it is.

Seems like it's harder every year to tell. A commitment doesn't even mean much anymore. What matters is when they sign the paper. Even then, they may be gone the next year 🤷‍♂️

Edited by AUINSY
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Seems like it's harder every year to tell. A commitment doesn't even mean much anymore. What matters is when they sign the paper. Even then, they may be gone the next year 🤷‍♂️

If Husbands and Wives are more likely to split up than stay together than it's not too surprising 17-19 year old kids change their mind lol.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 edge rushers?!?!  I love that thought process. Desperately, Need a couple that can play right away. Then I wouldn’t mind at all if we get some that still need some polishing (weight, technique, or whatever). Get them in program so we can mold them into what we want them to be. While it was nowhere near OL status. It is getting worrisome. LB’s is also causing me some worry.
 

Regardless, I think we may have found a coach that can read a roster!!  😯 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zeek said:

Made corrections thanks to various members (sorry I made this mostly off the top of my head) and added some more info regarding who I think is leaning our way.

No need to apologize. Thanks for the hard work and info!

War Eagle

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

Confidence varies from kid-to-kid. A week ago I thought that Stanquan Clark was in the bag. It is what it is.

Fair enough. Any that you personally have a feeling are “in the bag”.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

They are coming back 👀

The recruiting pitch for these two guys is going to be off the charts. From all teams involved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Zeek unpinned this topic
  • ellitor pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...