2023 Recruiting Hot-Board

Zeek

Always felt like this guy should’ve been staying in state instead of going to Tennessee, looks like he feels the same now that Auburn showing real interest 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Always felt like this guy should’ve been staying in state instead of going to Tennessee, looks like he feels the same now that Auburn showing real interest 

Thats definitely a positive step.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Made the decision harder according to him but I think they both still end up at Bama

It was always going to be hard regardless what coach came in after the last one who's name I will not speak....but I think HF has done a good job as could be done.

I don't know why...but I have a crazy feeling about this one. My brain is telling me that they are all Bama...but I have a feeling deep down in my plums....that we could end up with these 2. I think it could be a huge spurn to Bama.

Could they have been playing everybody to try and keep it quiet? Probably not..but we will see! Either way...Great job to CHF and staff for putting us in it and giving them a hell of a hard decision. 

• Like 1

Smith tipped his hand to where he was going and now seems legit torn. Prob picks ala. Since it's so late. My #1 Russaw seems all alabama.. Lee says he's going to there. 🙄 

Edited by Randman5000

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

It was always going to be hard regardless what coach came in after the last one who's name I will not speak....but I think HF has done a good job as could be done.

I don't know why...but I have a crazy feeling about this one. My brain is telling me that they are all Bama...but I have a feeling deep down in my plums....that we could end up with these 2. I think it could be a huge spurn to Bama.

Could they have been playing everybody to try and keep it quiet? Probably not..but we will see! Either way...Great job to CHF and staff for putting us in it and giving them a hell of a hard decision. 

Yeah great job but we’ve seen this story countless times

7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah great job but we’ve seen this story countless times

Kurtiss Perry was last year’s installment.

If in a couple of years, we start getting into a position of serious playoff contention and bama continues to show they are no longer invincible, I seeing us start getting some of these in-state 5 stars. Until then, these are guys visiting us so much just because it’s a fun time and something to do on the weekend.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Smith tipped his hand to where he was going and now seems legit torn. Prob picks ala. Since it's so late. My #1 Russaw seems all alabama.. Lee says he's going to there. 🙄 

From what I have read about them most think Russaw leans more Auburn and it was Smith that needed to be sold.  

Still think its too late for both and if we had even a half competent coaching staff recruiting them instead of Harsin they’d be AU bound. 

Edited by AEAugirl

3 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

Isn't that the 3rd or 4th flip in two weeks? Just what in the actual hell was Harsin and Co. doing?

4th flip

As far as your second question.... NOT A DAMN THING!!!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Made the decision harder according to him but I think they both still end up at Bama

Agree, this kind of reminds me of Ben Davis in '16, with the exception that he was a legacy at Bama. From what I recall, he was looking hard at us, 

7 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Mississippi State RB Dillon Johnson

NCST QB Devin Leary

Mississippi State WR Rara Thomas

FIU TE Rivaldo Fairweather 

Arizona State IOL Ben Scott 

Stanford OT Walter Rouse

Tulsa OT Dillon Wade

Arizona DT Dion Wilson

Vanderbilt EDGE Elijah McAlister

Oklahoma State EDGE Trace Ford

4* OT Izavion Miller

3* NB Braeden Marshall

Are just some names I expect us to land. A bunch of them are on visits right now 

From what little I know this looks like a Fantastic haul 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Browning4AU said:

Isn't that the 3rd or 4th flip in two weeks? Just what in the actual hell was Harsin and Co. doing?

🥔 crew didn’t need 4 and 5 stars! They insist on taking the elevator for crying out loud!

Edited by AUwent

34 minutes ago, Zeek said:

NCST QB Devin Leary

Stanford OT Walter Rouse

Tulsa OT Dillon Wade

Arizona DT Dion Wilson

4* OT Izavion Miller

3* NB Braeden Marshall

Are just some names I expect us to land. A bunch of them are on visits right now 

Are most of the portal guys going to be here for spring ball? 

24 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Are most of the portal guys going to be here for spring ball? 

Most, yes.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Zeek said:

NCST QB Devin Leary

Stanford OT Walter Rouse

Tulsa OT Dillon Wade

Arizona DT Dion Wilson

4* OT Izavion Miller

3* NB Braeden Marshall

Zeek that would be beyond incredible!!