Auburn vs Georgia State

JwgreDeux

Our little guards are a detriment more often than not. Green is a liability on defense and he is either really good or really bad on offense depending on the the day. Zep is a non-factor on offense, and KD does more damage than good often times. Cannot win against better competition with how our team is set up. Not sure what Bruce’s gameplan is with what our guard recruiting has been the past couple cycles. Makes for a frustrating team to watch basically. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There’s such a giant inability to create easy shots for others or find others when they’re open amongst this roster 

I don’t think they are playing much team movement ball.

Lot of street ball

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

Our little guards are a detriment more often than not. Green is a liability on defense and he is either really good or really bad on offense depending on the the day. Zep is a non-factor on offense, and KD does more damage than good often times. Cannot win against better competition with how our team is set up. Not sure what Bruce’s gameplan is with what our guard recruiting has been the past couple cycles. Makes for a frustrating team to watch basically. 

I'll be glad when Green and KD have moved on from AU.  Unless Bruce replaces them with like guards.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I wonder if Bruce is letting them figure it out? He's done that some in the past , but this does seem to be taking it to the extreme. 

How the heck are we getting out-rebounded by this team? Sonny says rebounding is about "want to." So, that's really disappointing. In addition, I'm starting to wonder about our basketball IQ. How many times is Flan going to try to dribble too much & turn it over before he realizes that's not what he can do? What was Chris thinking trying to run a fast break by himself & just running over a guy? Wen going down low without a plan? And Broome with a lane violation? Really disappointing. 

Bruce needs to get some players who don't need as much development this next season.   I really thought Westry was ready made for this offense. Traore has no real skills that I can see other than athleticism.  Need some fundentally sound players.

I'm out of my lane here, but whatever we're doing in practice makes us worse shooters.  Cambridge - we took a streaky shooter, turned him into a bad shooter, then he leaves and can shoot again.  Zep used to be a better shooter than he has shown here in forever.  Johni cant even hit a bucket anymore.

2 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

I'm out of my lane here, but whatever we're doing in practice makes us worse shooters.  Cambridge - we took a streaky shooter, turned him into a bad shooter, then he leaves and can shoot again.  Zep used to be a better shooter than he has shown here in forever.  Johni cant even hit a bucket anymore.

And on que Lior airballs a wide open 3 lol. Oh great, now Lior is infected with it lol. 

11 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

These announcers are saying some of the most random and inaccurate stuff about our team .  Just filling the air with random words.

By-product of a company televising every college sporting event of every sport both men and women's. The other night they just piped in Auburn Radio as Audio. I bet we start to see that more

• Like 1

Tre Donaldson is certainly making his case for more PT.  He is a great PG option for our future.  I can't wait to watch him for the next 4  years.

• Like 1