Who will be our biggest surprise...

aubiefifty

...on early signing day? I have no idea but i am interested to see what you guys that keep up with recruiting think.

• Like 1

Kendrick Faulk would be a major surprise.  I think him showing up on campus yesterday showed he’s at least somewhat interested in Auburn.  Probably depends on what NIL deal OTV is offering compared to FSU.  Auburn probably needs to offer more than FSU since he’s had relationships with their coaches for over 2 years and just meeting ours.  Not likely but entirely possible.  Freeze sells his vision extremely well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

...on early signing day? I have no idea but i am interested to see what you guys that keep up with recruiting think.

That we won't get a top notch Qb.

• Sad 1

I have one ....4* QB Auburn Brock Glenn....Just kidding of course. I'm sure that bridge is burned and ship sailed months ago. But I have to wonder if new staff reached out. CHF may still have some connections in Memphis. As I recall Brock was an AU lean and No. 1 QB target for a while until something must have happened between family and coaches. Pretty soon it was anybody but Auburn. Seems like one or both parents were Auburn grads. I would guess he signs on ESD. Was it OSU or FSU? I can't keep up with these kids.

My pick is Smith and Russaw.  I think the staff did enough to get them here, especially since Smith took a visit this weekend without Russaw.  I guess we will find out Wednesday afternoon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, autan said:

I have one ....4* QB Auburn Brock Glenn....Just kidding of course. I'm sure that bridge is burned and ship sailed months ago. But I have to wonder if new staff reached out. CHF may still have some connections in Memphis. As I recall Brock was an AU lean and No. 1 QB target for a while until something must have happened between family and coaches. Pretty soon it was anybody but Auburn. Seems like one or both parents were Auburn grads. I would guess he signs on ESD. Was it OSU or FSU? I can't keep up with these kids.

I don’t think it was Auburn, I think it was anyone but Harsin.  Not sure if Freeze reached out but he recently flipped to FSU and I haven’t seen him mentioned in months. 

Harsin was so bad he could not even get a dang kid named after Auburn, his family loved the school so much 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, autan said:

He is listed as 3 star now.

Might be a little optimistic but I have a feeling we hit on kayin lee and on Faulk. Really wish the Langston Hughes bunch had come busted since freeze came in. Hate to miss out on Hughley and Thurman especially.

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Wouldn't it be a real nice surprise if Bo Nix transferred back from Oregon to Auburn for his final collegiate year? That would surprise just about everyone! 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, dilligas said:

Kendrick Faulk would be a major surprise.  I think him showing up on campus yesterday showed he’s at least somewhat interested in Auburn.  Probably depends on what NIL deal OTV is offering compared to FSU.  Auburn probably needs to offer more than FSU since he’s had relationships with their coaches for over 2 years and just meeting ours.  Not likely but entirely possible.  Freeze sells his vision extremely well.

If momma makes the decision? It’s AU. If the kid does? Fsu. Hopefully momma doesn’t give in! 😂😂 stay strong!! 💙🧡

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

My wild prediction is we get Smith but not Russaw. I know the chances of them going to different schools is 1 in a million but that's my prediction that nobody will see coming.

Which would def be crazy because it always was thought Russaw was more in to AU than smith. 

5 hours ago, Systems said:

Wouldn't it be a real nice surprise if Bo Nix transferred back from Oregon to Auburn for his final collegiate year? That would surprise just about everyone! 

Yes it would!

18 hours ago, Auburn93 said:

That we won't get a top notch Qb.

i hope we turn that have faith that your frown will turn  upside with an arse kicking QB that will take us to the promised land! have faith!

Edited by aubiefifty

48 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If momma makes the decision? It’s AU. If the kid does? Fsu. Hopefully momma doesn’t give in! 😂😂 stay strong!! 💙🧡

if mama ain't happy no one is happy right? one can hope!

51 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Which would def be crazy because it always was thought Russaw was more in to AU than smith. 

I'm sure they'll remain a combo instead of splitting up. I was just basing my wild prediction off of Smith visiting this past weekend by himself and Russaw didn't come with him. If we could get them, then Coach Freeze would be THE MAN!!! It's still unbelievable what Freeze and this staff has pulled off this quickly. There are staffs with a few years head start compared to our staff. Just to see players taking a visit to Auburn, after they've been committed to other schools for awhile, gives me alot of hope going forward in recruiting. WDE

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Systems said:

The Gus/Nix haters among Auburn fans have burned that bridge for us. Bo won't be coming back. He'll have to be satisfied with being AU's all-time total offense leader and holding the record for most consecutive passes without an interception. Oh yes, whose record did he break when he set it? Why, his own of course. So he holds Auburn's top two records for consecutive passes without an interception.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

*Tony Mitchell*

**speak this into existence**

I do think there is a high probability he flips, just not sure if its Auburn or Texas A&M.   Bama fans don’t feel particularly great about him right now.  

Think it could be telling he lied to the Bama staff and their beat writers about coming to AU weekend before last on his visit but didn’t hide his TAMU visit at all. 

Edited by AEAugirl

37 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The Gus/Nix haters among Auburn fans have burned that bridge for us. Bo won't be coming back. He'll have to be satisfied with being AU's all-time total offense leader and holding the record for most consecutive passes without an interception. Oh yes, whose record did he break when he set it? Why, his own of course. So he holds Auburn's top two records for consecutive passes without an interception.

I’m all for Bo continuing to do well wherever he is, but I am hoping whoever our QB is this year he breaks those records.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1