2023 QB Hank Brown commits

gr82b4au

24 minutes ago, woodford said:

Hahah I know man. We’re going 4-8 and we’re all going to be posting things like “dang autiger88 was right we’re all so dumb and inferior to him like why did we hire Freeze?😂😂” next season can’t wait 

All I'm saying is people were complaining non stop about Harsin and his 3 stars but praising Freeze and these 3 stars it doesn't make sense but it is what it is. Y'all can make fun of me all y'all want but could atleast keep it straight with what y'all bitch about and praise about lmao. 

Those schools we had to fight off for this kid are some real ball busters, I didn't think we could get this kid away from Liberty or Austin Peay or even Illinois I'm glad we got him. 🙃

P.S. I forgot that Freeze is new so he gets a pass he can do no wrong right now. I forgot I have to wait a year before not being happy, I'll remember that next time.

🙃

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 3
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

All I'm saying is people were complaining non stop about Harsin and his 3 stars but praising Freeze and these 3 stars it doesn't make sense but it is what it is. Y'all can make fun of me all y'all want but could atleast keep it straight with what y'all bitch about and praise about lmao. 

Those schools we had to fight off for this kid are some real ball busters, I didn't think we could get this kid away from Liberty or Austin Peay or even Illinois I'm glad we got him. 🙃

P.S. I forgot that Freeze is new so he gets a pass he can do no wrong right now. I forgot I have to wait a year before not being happy, I'll remember that next time.

🙃

The biggest difference is due to Harsins lack of recruiting that the hole he left is so massive that u need bodies and a lot of them.  If Auburn sole focus is highly rated players at this stage of recruiting they won’t have a decent team to fill. People aren’t popping champagne because of all the 3 stars . It’s more because u can actually see some effort being put into recruiting. Especially, oline. 

• Like 2

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Danny Hugh has laid more groundwork on recruiting in 3 weeks than Harsin did in 18 months and I was a Harsin fan at first.  Look at the overall picture now as compared to under Harsin. It's not even a debatable subject. 

I'm not a Harsin fan either and I'm not debating anything I'm just saying that the praising of getting a freaking three-star quarterback blows my mind. If this would have happened under Harsin everybody would be mad as hell. Lol that's it that's all I'm trying to say. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, autiger88 said:

I'm not a Harsin fan either and I'm not debating anything I'm just saying that the praising of getting a freaking three-star quarterback blows my mind. If this would have happened under Harsin everybody would be mad as hell. Lol that's it that's all I'm trying to say. 

Keep in mind Freeze needed another HS QB for THIS class. All the good HS qb are committed.  He took the one he knew from Liberty

• Like 3

1 minute ago, e808 said:

The biggest difference is due to Harsins lack of recruiting that the hole he left is so massive that u need bodies and a lot of them.  If Auburn sole focus is highly rated players at this stage of recruiting they won’t have a decent team to fill. People aren’t popping champagne because of all the 3 stars . It’s more because u can actually see some effort being put into recruiting. Especially, oline. 

The o line is different I get that. I'm all for getting who you can on the OL. However quarterback is a bit different we had four quarterbacks possibly three going into next season that are all probably ranked about the same except for Holden. Yes people are praising and popping champagne bottles over getting two three star quarterbacks it's insane 😒 they do nothing to help us next year not one damn thing. It's bodies that probably won't be here but one year. Whoohoo. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Keep in mind Freeze needed another HS QB for THIS class. All the good HS qb are committed.  He took the one he knew from Liberty

I don't believe that but okay we didn't need to get two three star HS commitments this year. IMO. It is what it is. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I don't believe that but okay we didn't need to get two three star HS commitments this year. IMO. It is what it is. 

Who do u propose he get? What 5 * QB is available 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Auburn’s got plenty of spots and I’m sure some guys currently on the roster won’t be for too long anyway. Competition is good, even at QB no matter the star rating 

Edited by Sizzle
  • Like 1

Just now, Sizzle said:

Auburn’s got plenty of spots and I’m sure some guys currently on the roster won’t be for too long anyway. Completion is good, even at QB no matter the star rating 

🤣

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

No, we could have waited. 

Waited until next year? How much griping would you have done between now and then? We have plenty of slots. Giving this kid a chance isn't costing us anything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I was thinking I saw that Jenkins is a PWO at least until TJ’s scholarship comes open

Just now, Mikey said:

Waited until next year? How much griping would you have done between now and then? We have plenty of slots. Giving this kid a chance isn't costing us anything.

🤣

9 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

The o line is different I get that. I'm all for getting who you can on the OL. However quarterback is a bit different we had four quarterbacks possibly three going into next season that are all probably ranked about the same except for Holden. Yes people are praising and popping champagne bottles over getting two three star quarterbacks it's insane 😒 they do nothing to help us next year not one damn thing. It's bodies that probably won't be here but one year. Whoohoo. 

I don’t recall anyone expecting Harsin to come in on such short notice and start racking up highly rated recruits. At some point rationality has to kick in. The guy has been on the job roughly three weeks . What highly rated quarterback is he going to build a relationship with and grab this late in the process. Hank could be all world with the proper skill players and system in places. All we can do is wait and see

Just now, e808 said:

I don’t recall anyone expecting Harsin to come in on such short notice and start racking up highly rated recruits. At some point rationality has to kick in. The guy has been on the job roughly three weeks . What highly rated quarterback is he going to build a relationship with and grab this late in the process. Hank could be all world with the proper skill players and system in places. All we can do is wait and see

🙃

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

🤣

You should start frequenting the Colorado boards where your man crush is. So far, he's got one 4*, a 165 pound running back. The rest are a mix of 3*, 2* and not rated. You'll have a lot more to gripe about there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You should start frequenting the Colorado boards where your man crush is. So far, he's got one 4*, a 165 pound running back. The rest are a mix of 3*, 2* and not rated. You'll have a lot more to gripe about there.

🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, autiger88 said:

3 weeks in…

509B2A8F-B52E-4306-BCAD-74B74B8CBEEB.gif

Edited by AUINSY