2023 QB Hank Brown commits

gr82b4au

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

I have no idea how this guy turns out, but can we just agree he looks like the bully from A Christmas Story?

Lmao nice reference 😂 also my favorite Christmas Movie. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Lmao nice reference 😂 also my favorite Christmas Movie. 

Same here. Have you seen the new one? I thought it was a bad idea to mess with a classic, but it is actually pretty good. 

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, cbo said:

Same here. Have you seen the new one? I thought it was a bad idea to mess with a classic, but it is actually pretty good. 

Yep definitely the day it came out thought it fit perfectly with the first one and had all the original cast members in it which was awesome. Like you though I was worried that it wasnt gonna live up to the original which in some parts it didn't but still a good movie I give it an 8 out of 10. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Let people have time,

Bro people have had their own thread lol. Let me message you my guy lol. 

First off, how cool is it to have a guy on our roster named Hank, from Nashville? 

I haven't read through all of the comments here but he played for Trent Dilfer and they won the State Title. Dilfer just got the UAB job and immediately tried to get Hank to play for him there.

Also, Trent Dilfer was coach for Elite 11 quarterback camp and he has had a segment on Colin Cowherd's show on FS1 like once a week and he would break down QB stuff. Dilfer really knows his stuff when teaching QB's and has had some NFL QB's in the Elite 11. So Hank has definitely had good teaching.

Come next year, Hank Brown can say that his QB coaches/teachers have been Trent Dilfer (who won a Super Bowl as starting QB with the Ravens), Hugh Freeze, Phillip Montgomery and Kent Austin. Alot of QB's across the country would give anything to have QB coaching from any of those 4 men, let alone all 4 of them. 

I trust Trent Dilfer and Hugh Freeze when it comes to evaluating a QB. 

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Like 9

I know nothing of technique.

But, his footwork and delivery are Smoooooooooth.

He makes it look easy.  Fun to watch.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AUGoo said:

I know nothing of technique.

But, his footwork and delivery are Smoooooooooth.

He makes it look easy.  Fun to watch.

He makes accurate 45 yard passes  with what looks like ery little effort.   

Trent Dilfer is so salty that AU took his QB he tried to get to UAB that he had to make a public dig at Auburn.  

Dilfer’s first official day as UAB coach was 12/3, and he offered Brown that day.  He knows what kind of QB he is.   He’s going to need some development to translate to SEC play but that’s probably why Freeze is digging into the portal. 

Freeze has had tremendous success with evaluating QB talent and he’s been on this kid since last spring and that was just off watching spring training camps and VERY limited play as Brown did not start at Lipscomb until this season.  

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2022 at 8:23 AM, AUinMS9528 said:

image.gif

I watched it again a few days ago.   I didn't remember the butt kicking being as vicious as it was.   Ralphy was about to kill that dude.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2022 at 9:29 AM, AEAugirl said:

Trent Dilfer is so salty that AU took his QB he tried to get to UAB that he had to make a public dig at Auburn.  

What did Dilfer say? I missed it

6 minutes ago, Tiger said:

What did Dilfer say? I missed it

Dilfer said if an in state kid didn’t go to UAT, he wanted UAB to be their second choice. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Dilfer said if an in state kid didn’t go to UAT, he wanted UAB to be their second choice. 

That doesn't sound like a dig as much as just some new hire wishful thinking. I bet the UAB fans are eating that up 😂

Just now, Tiger said:

That doesn't sound like a dig as much as just some new hire wishful thinking. I bet the UAB fans are eating that up 😂

All 12 of them

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

I am really excited about this kid!!!  Super athlete.   Seems he is above everyone in every category for QB. (stats intelligence, etc.)  His only knock is his size,    BUT     compared to the transfer QBs we have been rumored to be looking at,  he is not much lighter and has time to gain muscle mass.  Hell , the freshman 15  will put his weight even with some of the older QBs.   If we were ever to start a freshman, this is the one. Freeze loves him. all he needs is a bad ass Oline.  which is what freeze has been building the last few eeks.

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Like 1