4* OT Izavion Miller commits to AU!

Sizzle

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Pardon my salty language but what the **** have we been doing in OL recruiting the last 10 years?

Gus stayed with a pal who was a shell of his former awesome o line recruiting self after chemo. His replacement as o line recruiting coordinator mailed it in during his brief Auburn stint. Then Harsin was hired, 6 months before anybody'd heard of NIL - something he vocally "didn't buy into" but grudgingly started easing into.

Next question.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AUwent said:

What Freeze has done so far is to be commended. We do have the highest ranking (per 247 at least) of any P5 schools with a new coach.

The way you made it sound was that you weren’t impressed and it was a backhanded compliment. And knowing how you are I absolutely thought you meant it that way!

3 hours ago, alabastertiger said:

This is already the best OL class in many moons, and we still have Jatta and several transfer guys possible.   Merry Christmas to the big boys!

I’ve been waiting for this for nearly 5 years

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The way you made it sound was that you weren’t impressed and it was a backhanded compliment. And knowing how you are I absolutely thought you meant it that way!

I’m saying both sentiments are true.

Edited by AUwent

• Zeek unpinned this topic