2023 Signees and Commitments

Zeek

9 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Yep. Now they're saying "he still can't get a quarterback and that's 75% of being successful." 

He could've signed Cam Newton 2.0 and they would complain about linebacker's then. They just hate the man!!

He missed on Leary and McCall wasn't his fault. Anyone still painting Freeze in a bad light on that is just blindly hating him, I agree. He's done a good job with this class with the limited time he has had.

There's plenty of reasons to not like him where that doesn't have to be included.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

I caught a bit of SEC Network's live Signing Day show. Freeze was being interviewed on there when I watched. They specifically talked about Jeremiah Cobb and showed his highlights and said he signed today. They talked about the FSU flip and our other flips. They didn't mention Lee from Ohio State at that time. 

I had to leave right after Freeze was interviewed. 

That was either an error or an attempt to spoil the kids surprise by ESPN. Auburn hasn't announced him

9 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

McCall wasn't his fault.

Yep. Did you see that he could not get into Florida as well? I think he may take his name out of the portal. 

They were talking about Leary on Sirius XM and said that his price was 3 to 4 million and if that's true I can understand why we didn't get him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gman87 said:

They were talking about Leary on Sirius XM and said that his price was 3 to 4 million and if that's true I can understand why we didn't get him. 

Whatever it was he gave us a chance to match. So not sure it could be classified as a miss!!

Edited by TXaubie
  • Like 1

Jamarion Wilcox… we just a hat on the table or is he a legit possibility to commit?

1 hour ago, AU Is Gold said:

They said they are going to Alabama and hopefully be legends. 

The way Pike road made them look in HS football just adds to the hilarity of this statement. Maybe they will be. Who knows..

1 minute ago, au701948 said:

When are McAllister and Fairweather expected to sign on?

they don't really sign an NLI in a fixed window like the HS kids. It's just grant agreements which they can actually do at any time between now and like Jan. 18th

34 minutes ago, AUnCullman said:

The way Pike road made them look in HS football just adds to the hilarity of this statement. Maybe they will be. Who knows..

Most all of UA’s recruits that create turmoil like those 2 usually end up sitting on the bench to keep AU from getting them. Just saying!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

they don't really sign an NLI in a fixed window like the HS kids. It's just grant agreements which they can actually do at any time between now and like Jan. 18th

Ok thanks for the answer.

10 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Most all of UA’s recruits that create turmoil like those 2 usually end up sitting on the bench to keep AU from getting them. Just saying!

I agree,  several come to mind

6 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Been coaching wrestling all day. Can somebody fill me in on the day? 

Got pretty much everyone we were expecting, flipped Faulk from FSU and Lee from Ohio State.

Didn’t get Jatta (CO) or B Marshall (stuck with UCF).  

• Like 1