2023 Signees and Commitments

Zeek

1 minute ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

LOL,   that is also when they learn and test the word , "NO!"  (using snotty voice)

Our favorite word right now is definitely cookie lol

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Alabama commit 4* DB Tony Mitchell might really end up a Tiger

I think things may have shifted

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I think things may have shifted

In a good way? 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

In a good way? 

It being leaked that he was a possible flip the night before signing day didn't help us

• Facepalm 3
  • Sad 2

Just now, bigbird said:

It being leaked that he was a possible flip the night before signing day didn't help us

Amazing how our surprises always get leaked.  Geez. I remember Demetrius Hart years ago. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

1.)It’s frustrating how things get leaked. 2.) I also don’t understand why it really matters 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUINSY said:

1.)It’s frustrating how things get leaked. 2.) I also don’t understand why it really matters 🤷‍♂️

It allows the REC to mobilize and change minds

• Like 3

I like that the 1st three are all Linemen either offense or defense as that is a huge area that needs to be addressed among others.

2 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

2.) I also don’t understand why it really matters

It doesn't. In the stage of social media, things like this happens all the time. Ultimately, the kid is going to sign where his heart desires and a "leak" isn't going to change that. I can almost bet Alabama knows a lot more than we do.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AUINSY said:

Point 2- exactly. If your going to do something then do it. 

• Like 4

Just now, gr82be said:

Point 2- exactly. If your going to do something then do it. 

Yep. Not falling for that line. We are getting worked up anyhow. He is committed to Bama. It will be a surprise to us all if we flipped him. This idea that it got leaked being the end to be all shouldn't be the conclusion. Alabama is probably working overtime to keep him, knowing that is a potential. We are doing the same to get him to decommit. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yep. Not falling for that line. We are getting worked up anyhow. He is committed to Bama. It will be a surprise to us all if we flipped him. This idea that it got leaked being the end to be all shouldn't be the conclusion. Alabama is probably working overtime to keep him, knowing that is a potential. We are doing the same to get him to decommit. 

I think Bird's comment was a leak didnt help us, which is a true statement.

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

I think Bird's comment was a leak didnt help us, which is a true statement.

I knew exactly what his comment was. The point is everybody has been saying he is going to decommit way past last night. If someone leaking that hurts us, he was never coming anyway. People behind the scenes are a lot smarter than the beat writers and forum participants. Do we really think Alabama just decided to be reactive because of a leak? haha come on now. They have probably been putting pressure on this guy non-stop since his commitment. There are specific guys to do that everyday in recruiting who job is to solely stay on their commitment. Either the guy is going to come or he is not going to come. If he stays true to his commitment, it is not going to be because of a leak.

• Like 4