2023 Signees and Commitments

Zeek

18 hours ago, BigBlueWDE said:

You know, I was on the fence about taking advantage of the 75% discount at On3. Made it all the way to the payment screen a few weeks ago. After this, no way I am shelling out some $ for them to throw spaghetti against the wall. Horrible performance on their ENSD predictions 

@BigBlueWDE in fairness to Jeffrey Lee, he 100% knew Ben Scott had sent in financial aid papers to Auburn. Most transfers don’t send in financial aid papers to multiple schools, but apparently Ben Scott did. Financial aid papers aren’t as binding as an NLI. Since transfers don’t sign in NLIs, they sign financial aid papers. There aren’t anything that transfers sign such as a NLI that bind them to one school. Financial aid papers binds the school to the player, but not the player to the school. Lastly, even with everything that happened this week on3 still by far has the best recruiting coverage for Auburn and it’s not even remotely close. In terms of predictions, recruiting has always been fluid, but in the age of NLIs and transfers where things change on the drop of a dime even more than they ever had, it’s even more fluid than ever so they are going to have misses more than ever before.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, PUB78 said:

I suspect 1-2 more OL, but what about WR and LB?

@PUB78 probably a couple at wide receiver, and inside backer. Remember edges for us are also outside backers quite often.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, AUwent said:

So is anyone left? I’m trying not to question Thornton yet. Because a few days ago things were looking up.

Is Spencer Sanders any good?

Yes you are trying to question him. Bruh you act like we don’t know your playbook and how you operate on here. Lol come on now dude. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Tigger1985 said:

What is this position Oline you are talking about? It’s been so long I’m not sure what they do. 😂Has anyone heard about any available Linebackers coming to us?

@Tigger1985 they’re going to try to find a high school backer for the February signing. As well as bring in a transfer or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PUB78 said:

I suspect 1-2 more OL, but what about WR and LB?

We need a lot almost everywhere. Our roster is pretty bare and thin of difference makers and quality depth. Even with the transfer portal it’s going to take a couple of classes to replenish the talent and depth.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

Well considering that we have not truly recruited OL in 6-7 years, we need a lot. 

mighty-mouse-here-i-come.gif 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

mighty-mouse-here-i-come.gif 

I could list them (again) and embarrass you (again) but in the spirit of the Christmas season I'll just let it slide this time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, roe4christ said:

Appreciate it AUBwins.  Headed to Bali for about 10 days.  Have a great holiday season yourself.

I am very jealous of you right now as we are currently freezing our heinies off in North AL and have already had a pipe burst on our pool plumbing 😭

🥶🥶

11 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

I am very jealous of you right now as we are currently freezing our heinies off in North AL and have already had a pipe burst on our pool plumbing 😭

Hot water pipe froze over night smh so annoying 

On 12/24/2022 at 11:47 AM, AEAugirl said:

I'm in NW Alabama and we've had power outages for about 45 minutes to an hour every few hours but they're doing it so one area isn't overloaded. They've done this in Florence and Muscle Shoals. 

We had a pipe burst yesterday morning (Christmas) and just got it fixed a couple hours ago. Pretty good snow here right now.

2 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

I'm in NW Alabama and we've had power outages for about 45 minutes to an hour every few hours but they're doing it so one area isn't overloaded. They've done this in Florence and Muscle Shoals. 

We had a pipe burst yesterday morning (Christmas) and just got it fixed a couple hours ago. Pretty good snow here right now.

It's amazing.  I'm in the same area. Never had rolling blackouts b4 and it has been this cold and colder. Wonder what they will do this summer when it's 105 in the shade...Makes u wonder 🤔 what the deal is.. I will stop b4 I'm told to take it to the political board

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Zeek changed the title to 2023 Signees and Commitments
On 12/21/2022 at 5:46 AM, Zeek said:

Running List of Signees and Commitmenets in order of highest rated (247) to lowest rated.

1. 4* DL Keldric Faulk - FSU Flip

2. 4* DL Darron Reed - LSU Flip

3. 4*DB Kayin Lee - Ohio State Flip

4. 4* DB Sylvester Smith - Tennessee Flip

5. 4* TE Rivaldo Fairweather - FIU Transfer

6. 4* OT Dillon Wade - Tulsa Transfer

7. 4* DB Terrance Love - stayed committed to AU throughout the process

8. 4* DL Wilky Denaud - stayed committed to AU throughout the process

9. 4* IOL Clay Wedin - Michigan State Flip

10. 3* IOL Bradyn Joiner - stayed committed to AU throughout the process

11. 3* WR Daquayvious Sorey - stayed committed to AU throughout the process

12. 3* IOL Connor Lew - Miami Flip

13. 3* DB Colton Hood - Michigan State Flip

14. 3* OT Izavion Miller -  (JuCo) - Ole Miss Flip

15. 3* DL Elijah McAllister - Vanderbilt Transfer

16. 3* DB JC Hart - stayed committed to AU throughout the process

17. 3* OT Tyler Johnson - Texas Tech Flip

18. 3* DL Brenton Williams - stayed committed to AU throughout the process

19. 3* Quientrail Jamison-Travis - (JuCo) - Iowa Western C.C. Transfer

20. 3* DL Stephen Johnson - Arkansas Flip

21. 3* QB Hank Brown - heavily recruited by Freeze when he was at Liberty

Committed but not signed:

4* RB Jeremiah Cobb - waiting until his high school signing day when school returns from Winter Break.

22 of the possible 45 spots are filled. Still looking for the next 23!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Huntsville and Madison are an absolute hot mess right now.  Pretty much every major road is shut down.  There are people stuck on Governor’s and Cecil Ashburn just abandoning their cars and hiking down the mountain….one of my friends has been sitting in her car on Cecil Ashburn since 3:30 and is about to just walk down into Hampton Cove.  

We’ve never had rolling blackouts and we were not affected.  We are on the same grid as Madison Hospital so we never lose power. 

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

@Zeek 45 is not a hard and fast numer for spots to fill. For example, we have 36-38 spots now pending on whether Jackson and Levant go back to being walk ons. So we would need 7-9 more players on roster now to leave to be able to bing in 45 new players.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Always makes the game more enjoyable when you have a rooting interest.  Did the UA game already play?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Always makes the game more enjoyable when you have a rooting interest.  Did the UA game already play?

UA game is today at 4 CST

• Thanks 1

On 12/26/2022 at 5:14 PM, Zeek said:

Are we out of it with Javion Cohen? Or do you know? All his crystal balls seem to be pointing to Miami. 

1 hour ago, HAPvsOA said:

Are we out of it with Javion Cohen? Or do you know? All his crystal balls seem to be pointing to Miami. 

Did AU ever even offer him? If so, I didn't see it. Might just be that he burned his bridge with AU with the way he acted during his high school recruitment.

• Like 1

Anyone with any knowledge on DeMario Tolan (LB from LSU). Freshman that played in 12 games last year. 4* out of high school. Army All-American. Offers out of high school from LSU, Auburn, Georgia, Miami, Tennessee, Florida State. Apparently entered the portal.  WDE 

• Like 1