2023 Signees and Commitments

Zeek

On 1/20/2023 at 5:56 PM, AEAugirl said:

Every day the AU twitter has tweeted out where the coaches were going and the coaches have been tweeting it too. 

Don’t have Twitter. Normally get Auburn’s 247 emails but must have missed the news. 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Imagine if our president didn’t go rogue and hire an AD many did not expect (which made majority angry), who then decided to hire Freeze (which made majority angry).

Imagine if our president didn’t go rogue and hire an AD many did not expect and then negotiated a 49m contract for a mediocre coach.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Imagine if Green hadn't gone rogue and hired Hasbeen and instead hired Freeze two years ago

Too depressing to think about.   The SECW was more vulnerable than usually this year.   With better recruiting, roster management, player development, and coaching over the last 2 years, we should’ve won the SECW this year.  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😥😥

23 hours ago, Shadow Tiger said:

Just imagine what the roster would currently look like if Harsin had been retained for another year. 

@Shadow Tiger Imagine what it would be like to be perma-banned for making us dwell on such depressing matters. lol

Seriously though, let's keep it positive.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Imagine if Green hadn't gone rogue and hired Hasbeen and instead hired Freeze two years ago

Pretty sure there's no way Gogue would have signed off on it then, at least from reading the tea leaves.

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

@Shadow Tiger Imagine what it would be like to be perma-banned for making us dwell on such depressing matters. lol

Seriously though, let's keep it positive.

@icanthearyou My post was obviously in fun, good humor, sarcasm. No need to facepalm my post. Don't tell me you've become joke & sarcasm impaired like I often am.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, woodford said:

Besides Cobb, are we expecting any other HS kids to sign on NSD?

I haven't seen any publicized. These days most of the good ones go in the early signing period. I don't know why Cobb's school wants their players to wait until February. They could just as easily hold their ceremony in December.

• Like 3

Is there an Auburn detox center anywhere close.   It has been almost 2 weeks without a commit.   I need a FIX man.

Edited by alabastertiger
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 1:46 AM, GwillMac6 said:

They have been on the road all week going to tons of high schools all throughout the southeast. 

Yes, going to visit high school, principals, athletic directors, and football coaches. Brian Harsin says: high schools, what is that?

• Like 2

• Zeek unpinned this topic