Republican Representative-Elect George Santos Admits To Fabricating His Work, Education, and Family Background History During election. Says He's "Not a Criminal" and Intends to Fully Serve Term.

CoffeeTiger

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

OOOHHH You are gonna get kicked out of the DNC Rave if you ever question anything that the idiots in party leadership ever do.

You cannot get kicked out of a party you are not a member of.

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Bill Maher gets it.

Folks that is my view of the world in 7 minutes. We are sssooo partisan in this country that our politicians dont have one bit of substance anymore. They just spout empty words of identification with what the public sees as their own tribe. This is where we are in America today. 

The Republican Opponents didnt vet Santos because he SAID he was a JAN-6er, a MAGA Believer, an Election Denier.
The Democrat Opponents didnt vet Santos because he claimed to be gay, have a tumor, be Jewish.
The Media didnt vet Santos because he was never considered a threat, I GUESS, other than him claiming to be a Gay-Jewish-Brazilian-Holocaust Survivor Descendant. 

So what happened? One of the Biggest Political Frauds in American History got elected in essentially NYC, on Long Island, where I would have said a very educated, intelligent voter base was to be found. 

New_York_District_03_109th_US_Congress.p

Year Office Results
1992 President Clinton 44–42%
1996 President Clinton 53–38%
2000 President Gore 52–44%
2004 President Bush 52–47%
2008 President Obama 54–46%
2012 President Obama 51–48%[6]
2016 President Clinton 51–45%
2020 President Biden 54–44

• Like 2

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican Rep. George Santos of New York told GOP colleagues Tuesday he is temporarily stepping down from his two congressional committees, a move that comes amid a host of ethics issues and a day after he met with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. 

Santos has faced numerous calls for his resignation and is facing multiple investigations by prosecutors over his personal and campaign finances and lies about his resume and family background.

https://apnews.com/article/george-santos-congress-house-committees-6e46e2badad39fb190d38105a800236f?taid=63d93847056e600001af86d4&utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter