Auburn vs. Florida

Grumps

Just now, CCTAU said:

Is it just me, or would anyone else just go with TD as the point?

I'd love to see him continue to get more minutes. I'm not ready to call him the man at PG yet.

• Like 1

We need a spark.  We are just dead.  Too much ISO. Blocks on both ends. Wide open flush for Florida.  Bomb by Green at buzzer goes in.  26-23 Florida at half. 

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Gonna be a long season with this bunch. 

I expect Bruce will sign him some shooters this year. He should have found a couple for this season, but alas. 

Been waiting for three years...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Dribble- ball screen- miss 

Hog ball- throw up brick 

Yeah that's what we do. But surely that isn't BP philosophy.  At this point AU needs to lower the goals to 7ft like they do for 8yr Olds at the rec center

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Haha 1

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Dribble- ball screen- miss 

Hog ball- throw up brick 

Sorry, forgot fast break don't look at wide open guy under basket- try to make miracle shot on your own. 

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yeah that's what we do. But surely that isn't BP philosophy.  At this point AU needs to lower the goals to 7ft like they do for 8yr Olds at the rec center

I guess BP offense is basically ball screens, and pick, and roll?

Only problem is you have guards who can't shoot, bad passers, and basically forwards who are just not good with the ball in their hands. Broome is pretty good, but so far I haven't seen that he can pull up, and hit the intermediate jump shot with any consistency. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yeah, him and KD running a close race

Sadly Jay gets caught up in that at times also. 
This all starts at point. Green just can’t play with the trees. If he is not consistently hitting threes, he is a liability.

Unpopular opinion. Love CBP but basketball trajectory is looking eerily similar to football. Failure to capitalize on momentum from the final 4 run. Last years team should have been at the minimum elite 8. It seems they can only play one way and not much adjustments if any. With no sharpshooters this offense looks really bad

• Like 1

Ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, NASTY UGLY !!!

I'm switching over to the Oregon vs UNC football game. I'll check back periodically to see if the Tigers find something, anything, to win this game AT HOME against this mediocre Florida bunch.

What an embarrassing first half. I hope CBP whips their ass to get their attention.