DJ James and Nehemiah Pritchett are returning to AU!

GwillMac6

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

For 1 more season!!!! Lfg bay baaaaay!!! Great news!

Had been wondering about James for a while... HUGE news! Especially with both having draft potential and transfer rules.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

Had been wondering about James for a while... HUGE news! Especially with both having draft potential and transfer rules.

That's the other side of recruiting we don't hear that much about but can be very important. Getting a player you want who is thinking about NFL or Portal to stay for another year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

For 1 more season!!!! Lfg bay baaaaay!!! Great news!

Huge news!!!

• Thanks 1

Will check for updates over the weekend, I will be in Bali from the 2nd - 10th.  Shutting down the phone/laptop next week, so maybe I will return to a lot of good AU news on the 10th. 🙏

• Like 1

Great news! Secondary looks good for next year. 

I'm afraid they will have to cover for a long time. If this ends up coming true, let's try to remember how difficult that is.

James coming back is big time news, Pritchett...... ehh but you can never be too mad at experienced guys coming back. Pair those guys with Scott and the CB room looking pretty good for next year 

On 12/30/2022 at 8:11 PM, roe4christ said:

Will check for updates over the weekend, I will be in Bali from the 2nd - 10th.  Shutting down the phone/laptop next week, so maybe I will return to a lot of good AU news on the 10th. 🙏

Damn, enjoy!

Wonderful news!

Pritchett showed a LOT of promise playing in 20 and 21. I expected him to be the man this year and he just didn't have a super good year. Not bad, but definitely a little disappointing with the hype he had and I would bet he would agree. I think he is on a mission and will work his tail off and be a stud next year and get back to 1-3 round draft pick.

James was a welcome addition this year. He was our best lock down corner IMO. I really like him and Scott both. 

Great job by Brother Hugh keeping the guys here!

WDE!!!!