Fact or Fiction

LPTiger

Gunner Stockton is one of UGA's current quarterbacks.   Gunner's hometown is named Tiger, Georgia.  Gunner is a heck of a name for a QB.  A: All 3 statements are fact.  B: All 3 statements are fiction. C: Only the first statement is fact.   D:   Only the first two statements are fact.  E: Only the second statement is fact. F: Only the first and third statements are fact.  G: Only the third statement is fact.  H: Only the second and third statements are fact.     

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

Gunner Stockton is one of UGA's current quarterbacks.   Gunner's hometown is named Tiger, Georgia.  Gunner is a heck of a name for a QB.  A: All 3 statements are fact.  B: All 3 statements are fiction. 😄 Only the first statement is fact.   😧   Only the first two statements are fact.  E: Only the second statement is fact. F: Only the first and third statements are fact.  G: Only the third statement is fact.  H: Only the second and third statements are fact.     

I am not sure. But I once heard of a train headed west one time going 55 mph while another train was headed east at 62 mph. I couldn't remember if I was in Algebra class and trying to figure out where they would pass each other, or in Physics class and trying to determine the mass velocity at impact when they crashed.

Based on that I did what I did in school, I choose False.

• Haha 5

On 1/3/2023 at 2:00 PM, LPTiger said:

Gunner Stockton is one of UGA's current quarterbacks.   Gunner's hometown is named Tiger, Georgia.  Gunner is a heck of a name for a QB.  A: All 3 statements are fact.  B: All 3 statements are fiction. 😄 Only the first statement is fact.   😧   Only the first two statements are fact.  E: Only the second statement is fact. F: Only the first and third statements are fact.  G: Only the third statement is fact.  H: Only the second and third statements are fact.     

Only the first two statements are fact.

The 3rd is an opinion. 

• Like 1