Jump to content

Men vs Arkansas Game Thread


Recommended Posts

About that time! Let's get this dub! WDE everybody 

AC119F82-114B-4E04-B584-AE15FE10A449.gif

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites





Posted (edited)

Ps I may not be able to do play by play, currently have YouTube tv paused as I'm in the process of looking for a new career. Hoping I can't find something on  regular YouTube, like I have for bowl season lol

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Ps I may not be able to do play by play, currently have YouTube tv paused as I'm in the process of looking for a new career. Hoping I can't find something on  regular YouTube, like I have for bowl season lol

Best of luck Mav. I have an opening in Birmingham if you are interested in sales management. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If someone has a way for me to watch so I can do play by play just shoot me a dm 🫡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Best of luck Mav. I have an opening in Birmingham if you are interested in sales management. 

Actually that Is what I was kinda looking into, been in upper management of running a business for the last 6-7 years, sales/people skills are my forte. Although I don't have the "extensive" sales experience, as I was involved doing other things, but I do have some 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Actually that Is what I was kinda looking into, been in upper management of running a business for the last 6-7 years, sales/people skills are my forte. Although I don't have the "extensive" sales experience, as I was involved doing other things, but I do have some 

Understand. This role is a blend of sales, people and project management. It’s a unique role. Based in Birmingham/ Oxmoore . Shoot me a DM if you are interested and I can share the role on LinkedIn with you. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

1000 chances to get a rebound and we foul, under 16 timeout 11-7 AU 

3 to 1 underneath and they still get the rebound?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will never understand that from flan, slash to the dang basket instead of a contested 3 smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like it when Cardwell gives a good hard foul that is not cheap. It sets a tone. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There has to be an absolute priority on making shots...and not letting that give you the big head

Getting in transition two consecutive possessions, and going from generating an open one, then killing 20 seconds off the clock...can't be what we're doing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • WarTiger changed the title to Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...