Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Ps I may not be able to do play by play, currently have YouTube tv paused as I'm in the process of looking for a new career. Hoping I can't find something on  regular YouTube, like I have for bowl season lol

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Ps I may not be able to do play by play, currently have YouTube tv paused as I'm in the process of looking for a new career. Hoping I can't find something on  regular YouTube, like I have for bowl season lol

Best of luck Mav. I have an opening in Birmingham if you are interested in sales management. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Best of luck Mav. I have an opening in Birmingham if you are interested in sales management. 

Actually that Is what I was kinda looking into, been in upper management of running a business for the last 6-7 years, sales/people skills are my forte. Although I don't have the "extensive" sales experience, as I was involved doing other things, but I do have some 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Actually that Is what I was kinda looking into, been in upper management of running a business for the last 6-7 years, sales/people skills are my forte. Although I don't have the "extensive" sales experience, as I was involved doing other things, but I do have some 

Understand. This role is a blend of sales, people and project management. It’s a unique role. Based in Birmingham/ Oxmoore . Shoot me a DM if you are interested and I can share the role on LinkedIn with you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

1000 chances to get a rebound and we foul, under 16 timeout 11-7 AU 

3 to 1 underneath and they still get the rebound?

• Like 1

I like it when Cardwell gives a good hard foul that is not cheap. It sets a tone. 

There has to be an absolute priority on making shots...and not letting that give you the big head

Getting in transition two consecutive possessions, and going from generating an open one, then killing 20 seconds off the clock...can't be what we're doing