Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

KD throwing up bricks. And what is with trying to call flagrant fouls on us when they’re just regular fouls?

Caldwell is a nice big man. He plays hard and is passionate. However, his awareness of the bounce is lacking. He seems to mostly be in the wrong place underneath for the rebound. It would be nice to have someone to coach him to recognize where the ball will go off the shot. I realize it’s probably a gift, but I think film study and rebound practice would improve his game tremendously. 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Maybe the best Wendell and Flanigan (since the injury) game we've gotten. Both in the same game. Wow. 

We need this consistently to be truly successful.  I certainly hope it continues.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fishepa said:

KD throwing up bricks. And what is with trying to call flagrant fouls on us when they’re just regular fouls?

He missed, but they were good looks and not forced. I can’t complain too much about those.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Traore is showing the lack of continuity or feel those last two plays. We should've gave that kid way more minutes during the burner games 

A guy with experience doing horribly...KD man 

Traore seems to think he’s playing Broome’s position when he’s in. They are not complementing each other at all . Several times they are standing right next to each other. 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Going to be hard to hang on to this one. Need to put them away. 

Agree. I want one more good run on them. 16-17 up would be nice, but still not safe

Just now, CCTAU said:

Traore seems to think he’s playing Broome’s position when he’s in. They are not complementing each other at all . Several times they are standing right next to each other. 

I discussed it with someone last game, but the guy based on what little positives he's shown would be as a center. We use him like he's Jabari Smith or something. Corner 3s and things of that nature. He should basically be used like Dylan Cardwell honestly. 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I discussed it with someone last game, but the guy based on what little positives he's shown would be as a center. We use him like he's Jabari Smith or something. Corner 3s and things of that nature. He should basically be used like Dylan Cardwell honestly. 

That’s the impression I get also. Maybe play him at the 5 and Broome at the 4 for a few minutes. At least you create an unexpected mismatch.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Which is really crazy to think about because of how skilled he is...I'm at a loss of his development thus far. Seems like he's regressed somehow since the summer. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

These refs are calling trash, not calling trash to makeup, and its just compiling 

I still can’t see the last foul the called on Jay.

And Jay is driving me nuts. EVERY time he touches the ball in the paint, he should immediately drive to the basket. 

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 2