Preferred Walk-On: RB Christian Burnette chooses AU!

RunInRed

His high school coach says his name best describes him.   He says he walks it and talks it.   Welcome to the family Christian!!!!!!!   May He continue to bless you beyond any measure so you may continue to bless others.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

I wonder if we see him as a linebacker. Not sure how well he tackles but I don't see him getting a chance to play otherwise. 

He's listed at 6' 200#, so not really the right size for an LB.

Hopefully he get's a year or two of school paid for.  That's probably the best realistic hope for most walkons

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He's listed at 6' 200#, so not really the right size for an LB.

Hopefully he get's a year or two of school paid for.  That's probably the best realistic hope for most walkons

He's got a long row to hoe and I can't see him playing any other position. Who knows what this guy may overcome against all odds. Certainly a wait and see and don't have any expectations.

On 1/16/2023 at 6:29 PM, tinman1 said:

Does anyone ever hear the "University of Vanderbilt?"  How about the University of Purdue?  I never have.

Forty odd years ago, I wrote my very first check on campus to the university bookstore in Haley. I wrote it to "The University of Auburn". The cashier shrugged and said "It works". 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

Forty odd years ago, I wrote my very first check on campus to the university bookstore in Haley. I wrote it to "The University of Auburn". The cashier shrugged and said "It works". 

Yeah, I don’t care what they call us, just call us!

• Like 1