Walker Kessler with a 20/20 game today!!!!

GwillMac6

Woooooo!!!!!!!! Yessssiiiirrrrr!!!!! Let’s gooooooooooooo!!!!!! Big waaaalllllkkkkkk is absolutely killing it ever since he finally got the starting gig at center!!! 💙🧡🦅🐅🐯

• Like 5
  • Love 3

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Love 1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shout out to @gr82bewho posted about it first!!! Wooooo!!!!! 

Edited by GwillMac6

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Shout out to @gr82bewho posted about it first!!! Wooooo!!!!! 

Appreciate it. It's so much fun now that we have a basketball program and multiple NBA players. I used to pull for Duke in March but thanks to Bruce I don't have to anymore!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, gr82be said:

Appreciate it. It's so much fun now that we have a basketball program and multiple NBA players. I used to pull for Duke in March but thanks to Bruce I don't have to anymore!!!!!!!

6EB03FAC-4F4A-45E6-8536-C739B6FB08B4.gif

• Haha 1

Really funny moment from Jabari and LeBron from last night. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Woooooo!!!!!!!! Yessssiiiirrrrr!!!!! Let’s gooooooooooooo!!!!!! Big waaaalllllkkkkkk is absolutely killing it ever since he finally got the starting gig at center!!! 💙🧡🦅🐅🐯

Maybe they'll start putting his jersey on the market!  Only saw the Oregon Duck yellow looking one.  That's no good.  Need some classic Unis so I can get one lol.  I haven't gotten an NBA jersey since Jordan 23. Not anymore.  It's time.  Walker Kessler baby!!!!!

• Love 1

Congrats to Waller on the great game! Love seeing AU players thrive at the next level. AU needs some superstar type players in the NBA. We are putting them in the league now consistently now just need our star to market to the young uns

• Thanks 1

Whenever I  get to see him, I’m always impressed at the intellect. Him + the organization had him do more of the things that he’s good at, and just try to improve at what he’s not. 

He really just seems stronger against those hulking, equal sized matchups that used to give him trouble. Also seems to get in much better position on rebounds. Shoutouts to the work he’s put in