2025 4* RB Alvin Henderson

Chaotic_zx

14 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

From Elba is what I understand.

Yes. He looked better as 10th grader than the kid from Geneva that went to bama last year looked as a senior to me. 

11 hours ago, TXaubie said:

Early relationships!!!!  Love it. 

Seriously! This staff knows what they’re doing. I imagine this will continue. Alabama will finally (again) have some in state competition going forward

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

On 1/21/2023 at 2:40 PM, AU Is Gold said:

What a player to have at your 1A school.

I would be surprised if he doesnt end up at a Pro bama school before his senior year. Even if he does commit to us verbally early on.

29 minutes ago, AUnCullman said:

I would be surprised if he doesnt end up at a Pro bama school before his senior year. Even if he does commit to us verbally early on.

I think he’ll stay at Elba, small school bit rich football history.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUnCullman said:

That's still in play in the NIL era.    Family gets moved and jobs for everyone who wants one.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 1auburn1 said:

That's still in play in the NIL era.    Family gets moved and jobs for everyone who wants one.

That has always been in play for that school. Matter of fact, that was their standard!!  

Wait, so high school kids can get NIL in Alabama??  Humm, if so!?!?!  Maybe we have someone on our side that is running a successful business that can beat them to the punch. Which may be what you're saying?  

On 1/24/2023 at 2:44 PM, AUnCullman said:

The only place close that would give him tougher competition would be Enterprise. But as stated before, Elba has a good football history for being a smaller school. It wasn't always such a small town though. Multiple major floods and the county courthouse being moved 25 minutes away didn't help in that regard. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

JLee says he's close to putting in a pick for AH to AU & says he may commit sooner than he thought.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

JLee says he's close to putting in a pick for AH to AU & says he may commit sooner than he thought.

Would be a huge pickup, kid is the real deal

• Like 1