“Pro-life” Phonies

TexasTiger

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

That depends on your perception, doesn’t it?  And that depends on what you believe, if you to believe all the propaganda that has infiltrated the media, then yes, you would think America is really a bad place to live.  It’s not, but that is my opinion.

You mean like "American carnage"?

Edited by homersapien

7 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Here in lie the rub, work ethic in NOT mumbo jumbo, but gender pronouns are.

Parents that are worried about their low/stagnant wages, being laid off on a whim, their $900/ mo day care bill and putting food on the table while saving for college tuition should not have voted for Biden. Remember he got 81 million votes.

The Republican Party should not be struggling to attract young working class educated voters in two more years of this.

The MAGA GOP is the party of bigotry, racism, book banning, vote rigging, migrant hating, White supremacy, domestic terrorists, Russian supporters, election deniers, gun lovers, religious hypocrites, and they don’t try and hide it.  In fact, they are proud of it.

They aren't struggling to attract anyone.  Their supporters are self motivated to find them.  ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

They aren't struggling to attract anyone.  Their supporters are self motivated to find them.  ;D

Poll agrees. Telling

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3827864-trump-leads-biden-in-hypothetical-2024-matchup-poll/

Former President Trump holds a 3-point lead over President Biden in a hypothetical 2024 rematch, according to a new Emerson College poll released on Tuesday.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

The MAGA GOP is the party of bigotry, racism, book banning, vote rigging, migrant hating, White supremacy, domestic terrorists, Russian supporters, election deniers, gun lovers, religious hypocrites, and they don’t try and hide it and they are proud of it.

Twisted.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

The MAGA GOP is the party of bigotry, racism, book banning, vote rigging, migrant hating, White supremacy, domestic terrorists, Russian supporters, election deniers, gun lovers, religious hypocrites, and they don’t try and hide it.  In fact, they are proud of it.

Can you explain the Democrat’s narrative on Jim Crowe 2.0 that was going around during 2022 midterm election with results like this?

Your argument falls apart with facts doesn’t it.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Can you explain the Democrat’s narrative on Jim Crowe 2.0 that was going around during 2022 midterm election with results like this?

Your argument falls apart with facts doesn’t it.

First, what argument?  I said nothing about Jim Crow 2.  You are just making s*** up.  A straw man argument.

But do you think Republicans are encouraging black voter turnout or even turnout in general?

Secondly, I cannot access the reference you cited.  Can you provide a reference that didn't originate on Twitter?

But to respond to your assertion, no.  The proof of ongoing Republican efforts to reduce voter turnout does not hinge on one election example.  If that were so, I can provide a clear counter example of where Republicans did restrict black votes and were proud to admit it:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/jan/12/wisconsin-republican-brags-low-democratic-turnout

Bottom line, if it's true 0% of blacks had a problem with voting in Georgia's runoff it proves nothing, any more that the fact the two candidates were black proves something. 

It certainly doesn't negate the many recent efforts of Republicans to minimize black votes or voter turnout in general:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_efforts_to_restrict_voting_following_the_2020_presidential_election

(See "historical efforts" as well as a state by state analysis.)

BTW, here's some interesting history regarding how and why the Georgia primary system came to be:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/12/05/georgia-runoff-history/\

Edited by homersapien

24 minutes ago, homersapien said:

First, what argument?  I said nothing about Jim Crow 2.  You are just making s*** up.  A straw man argument.

I didn’t say you did mention Jim Crowe 2.0, I said the Democrats narrative was Jim Crowe 2.0.  I think Biden framed it as Jim Eagle, but that was a flop.  And don’t forget Biden basically had MLBB move the All-Star game to Denver over it.

24 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But do you think Republicans are encouraging black voter turnout or even turnout in general?

I think Republicans are encouraging fair elections.

26 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Secondly, I cannot access the reference you cited.  Can you provide a reference that didn't originate on Twitter?

Here you go:  https://thedailybs.com/2023/01/24/stacey-abrams-silent-about-new-poll-showing-0-of-black-georgians-had-trouble-voting/

Be sure to criticize the source.

27 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Bottom line, if it's true 0% of blacks had a problem with voting in Georgia's runoff it proves nothing, any more that the fact the two candidates were black proves something

You incorrectly believe this article was about the run-off when it was about the gubernatorial race between Abrams and Kemp.

Your argument that Republicans are evil just doesn’t hold water.  Democrats aren’t evil, they’re just misguided.

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

How dare Stacey Abrams not comment on something. :-\

And that source speaks for itself.  Doesn't need me to point out they are trying to create a story from literally nothing. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Your argument that Republicans are evil just doesn’t hold water. 

Not all Republicans.  Just most of them.

In fact a good deal of them are clearly guilty of insurrection and sedition.  And most of them have little regard for our country. 

Just wait and watch the GQP crazies in the house for the next couple of years.

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Just wait and watch the GQP crazies in the house for the next couple of years

Can’t wait, it should be very entertaining.  Buckle up.