Interesting Threat by a Former Bama Professor

I_M4_AU

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

If one cannot define a particular "narrative" does it exist?

The Narrative:

Responding to attacks by White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, Rep. Adam Schiff on Sunday insisted his criticism of the Trump administration was not wrong, saying there was “ample evidence of collusion in plain sight.”

“I use that word very carefully,” the California Democrat said on ABC’s “This Week,” “because I also distinguish time and time again between collusion, that is acts of corruption that may or may not be criminal, and proof of a criminal conspiracy. And that is a distinction that Bob Mueller made within the first few pages of his report. In fact, every act that I’ve pointed to as evidence of collusion has now been borne out by the report.“

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/21/adam-schiff-collusion-trump-1283786

The Truth:

Americans expect that politicians will lie, but sometimes the examples are so brazen that they deserve special notice. Newly released Congressional testimony shows that Adam Schiff spread falsehoods shamelessly about Russia and Donald Trump for three years even as his own committee gathered contrary evidence.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-the-adam-schiff-transcripts-11589326164

Some can not or will not deviate from the original narrative, therefore, I would guess, to them, a narrative does not exist.

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

You would never admit that it didnt fit the narrative nor that that there was ever any evidence to the contrary. It is not in you to be open minded on anything that does not fit the party line narrative. WE READ YOU DAILY. YOU HAVE PRESENTED MEGATONS OS EVIDENCE IN YOUR OWN WORDS TO THIS EFFECT. Maybe you need to turn that great mind you pretend to have on your own thinking. You may find there isnt any thinking you didnt get on any of a 100 closed minded, blind faith narrative sites every single day of the week.

Example: If someone posts or likes one party's view of the world, does that immediately invalidate 100% of everything they say going forward. The Real World and I say, it doesnt. You and your friends of course disagree. First one to the dismissal, with or without any real evidence, is the winner in the mind-numbed partisan hackery of the 21st Century US.

We will now have to endure days of you trying badly to undo every word of what you have posted here over several years.

Oh come on DK,  lets meet up in Huntsville, go to the Pony, knock back some cold ones, get a few lap dances, and put all this disagreement behind us. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

If one cannot define a particular "narrative" does it exist?

If someone tells you that they have never seen the moon, it would be a waste of time to continue the conversation...

16 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Oh come on DK,  lets meet up in Huntsville, go to the Pony, knock back some cold ones, get a few lap dances, and put all this disagreement behind us. 

How about no pony, and beers and steak on me you name the place? 

Edited by DKW 86

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

If someone tells you that they have never seen the moon, it would be a waste of time to continue the conversation...

You seem to like pulling buzzwords out of your ass.  :rolleyes:

Perhaps not all of us are as "wise" as you are.

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

You seem to like pulling buzzwords out of your ass.  :rolleyes:

Perhaps not all of us are as "wise" as you are.

Again, I never said that.