Regardless of party, should someone…

TexasTiger

So that's the standard our top level government is at now, huh? 

Our politicians can't be punished for literally anything they say or do as long as they aren't officially charged with a crime of some sort? 

Didn't even have the decency or transparency to not appoint Santos to these committees until his controversy is better investigated and over. 

Once it is revealed he slept with Fang Fang he is done. Oh wait....

• Dislike 1

The people who will suffer the most are his constituents because his representative input and influence will be disregarded due to his inability to tell the truth. The best option are for his constituents to recall/oust/remove him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

There seems to be a process, but I guess it happens too slow for some.

Ready to give this grifter access to classified documents?

12 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Ready to give this grifter access to classified documents?

I don’t think the process will take that long.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

There seems to be a process, but I guess it happens too slow for some.

McCarthy added that he will hold Santos “to the same standard I hold anyone else elected to Congress,” as he deferred to the House Ethics Committee on the matter.

lol.....yes McCarthy....that's part of the problem...that Congress..and especially the GOP house leader... doesn't seem to have any standards for any of its members. 

If Santos is removed I'd say it would more likely to be because of financial crimes than for all of the actual lies. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

16 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

McCarthy added that he will hold Santos “to the same standard I hold anyone else elected to Congress,” as he deferred to the House Ethics Committee on the matter.

lol.....yes McCarthy....that's part of the problem...that Congress..and especially the GOP house leader... doesn't seem to have any standards for any of its members. 

If Santos is removed I'd say it would more likely to be because of financial crimes than for all of the actual lies. 

Time will tell.

15 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Politics > Integrity

All day long and both sides.

Just Charley Rangel, Menendez, Johnson, Northam, etc, etc, etc. 

Both parties would rather hold on to the seat than give up power.

Nixon was removed when the Republicans went to him and told him that they were going to vote for Impeachment and Removal. 

Since Nixon, we have found out that there really is no one willing to do that anymore. The Reps likely wouldnt have done it if it werent for the VP being Ford.

Those that want censure, first you cannot censure a President, it is a completely meaningless exercise that does nothing.