Top 5

bigbird

On 1/25/2023 at 7:06 PM, WillMunny said:

Jared Harper

JT Thor

Shariffe Cooper

Carl Lawson

Jeff Holland

I agree with all but Jared Harper. His stock was not going to get any better so I believe he left at the optimum time.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 2:49 PM, AUINSY said:

1.) Anthony Schwartz

2.) Anthony Schwartz

3.) Anthony Schwartz

4.) Seth Williams

5.) Seth Williams

On the flipside, I think having both of them for an extra year would have masked our team's shortcomings and would have prolonged our pain as a football program. Some basketball ones are in there somewhere, but I don't follow it closely enough to be knowledgeable. 

They both left in 2020 right? While there was some good scheming that took place in 2021, I don’t think going from one s*** show to another is what I would’ve wanted out of them 

honestly Seth shouldn’t have gone to the draft but he shouldn’t have come back to Auburn if im thinking about his career 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

They both left in 2020 right? While there was some good scheming that took place in 2021, I don’t think going from one s*** show to another is what I would’ve wanted out of them 

honestly Seth shouldn’t have gone to the draft but he shouldn’t have come back to Auburn if im thinking about his career 

Then they should have transferred. Point being neither was ready for the NFL. But Gus never really coached up receivers. Schwartz was sadly the biggest waste of athleticism to come through just about any of our sports programs. 

On 1/25/2023 at 2:40 PM, Win4AU said:

I can’t imagine Lawson on one side and Holland on the other in 17.  Would have been sicckkkk.

Likewise with Lemonier and Dee Ford in 2013. That decision alone likely gives us the 13 Title.