Ray Ray arrested

clantontiger

Thats sucks.

Sitting on the dock of they bay,

Watching the Tide roll away. lol :lol::lol:

sorry bama fans.

It will get better. Yall will be back in the sec race the year after next. Heck yall might even be in it next year. Never know.

WARRR EAGLE

Your link doesn't work tidefan...I think you have to be a member?

Yeah, forgot about that. Don't waste you time, it's worthless. I'll just post the story....

TUSCALOOSA | Narcotics agents arrested University of Alabama football player Ray Hudson Wednesday, charging him with misdemeanor marijuana possession. Hudson is a junior tailback for the Crimson Tide.

A week ago, members of the West Alabama Narcotics Task Force executed a search warrant at a Tuscaloosa residence, said task force commander Capt. Jeff Snyder.

Hudson was there, and the agents found a small amount of marijuana that belonged to him, Snyder said. Officers said an arrest being made days after a raid was not unusual.

“It was an amount that would indicate personal use,†he said.

Snyder would not give the address, or say whether it was Hudson’s residence.

Hudson's status for this weekend's Alabama-LSU game was not immediately available.

Hudson, 22, was released from the Tuscaloosa County Jail Wednesday on a $1,000 bond.

Gee a narcotics task force raid resulting in an arrest for misdemeanor possession. That tinkling sound you're hearing is the constitution getting whizzed all over.

What do you think will happen to him team punishment wise?

What do you think will happen to him team punishment wise?

Better be gone for the season. :angry:

Exactly T88. Work his a$$ off in the off season and see if he gets it together and then give him a 2nd chance. I do some appointed criminal defense work in my practice, but VERY few of these scumbags....uh, I mean clients, are in a position in life like Hudson, Avalos, Rowell etc,. Hope he realizes the opportunities in front of him and does a little maturing.

Kenny Stabler has said on many occassions, when ray-ray went into the game...

"Time to SHOWCASE that SPEED!"

Little did we know he knew exactly what he was talking about ! !

:rolleyes:

Dan Quale once said to Jesse Jackson......"IF you are speaking of adultery, GIVE ME A ROCK ! ! !"

Man, what a sad story. If this guy is doing weed on a regular basis, it makes you wonder if he is experimenting with other stuff. Hopefully he gets his life together. If he ever makes it to the NFL, it will be even harder to resist these temptations with all the money those guys make. Let's hope he doesn't blow this opportunity.

Sorry Bama! I actually feel for you on this one. You guys have had the worst luck this year!!

OK guys, this is a kid we are talking about here.

Avalos has not been sited in any of this.

If you have proof that is what got Avalos suspended, then link it. If not.....

Archived