Old but good

aucorner

This is a picture taken 19 months ago about 12 hours after the birth of my second child. We are expecting our third son on or before the 20th and I will share more updated pictures at that time.

IMGA0106_522x390.JPG

That is precious, absolutely priceless!

Do you think you will be able to get a shot of all three like this one? Didn't know if your 19 month old is as rambunctious (sp) as my Ethan was at 19 months. Can't wait to see the new little Tiger!

They are precious when asleep, aren't they? My sister in law says that sometimes seeing her son asleep is the only thing that keeps her from killing him when he is awake (he is 16 - nuff said)

That is a priceless picture. If you can get all three, that will be a miracle, but what a shot!

All of yall make me feel old. Have kids and your own family.

I will be there one day. I wonder if this site will still be up so I can post my kids pics lol

WARRR EAGLE

That is precious, absolutely priceless!

Do you think you will be able to get a shot of all three like this one? Didn't know if your 19 month old is as rambunctious (sp) as my Ethan was at 19 months. Can't wait to see the new little Tiger!

The 19 month old has been nicknamed 'bulldozer' by his Pappy :lol:

They are precious when asleep, aren't they? My sister in law says that sometimes seeing her son asleep is the only thing that keeps her from killing him when he is awake (he is 16 - nuff said)

That is a priceless picture. If you can get all three, that will be a miracle, but what a shot!

My wife says the same thing sometimes..................

Got to make sure my wife does not see those cute youngins. She is already wanting a baby only three months into the marriage. :lol:

Archived