Katie's Hallween pics

DKW 86

Those are so cute! She's just precious.

Thanks for sharing. Jenny, give her a big hug for me.

Here's a pic of me and Sophie from the Halloween party the neighborhood had for the kids. We've got an outfit for her, and I'll take a pic of it on Halloween night, and put it here.

Katie's really cute, Jenny...

pirate17tv.jpg

A very proud Dad I see.

189797[/snapback]

Arrrrr..... I should have dressed her up as a parrot!

A very proud Dad I see.

189797[/snapback]

189800[/snapback]

Then everybody would have thought you were going to a Jimmy Buffet concert. :big:

A very proud Dad I see.

189797[/snapback]

189800[/snapback]

I feel a new song title coming on.

Instead of: "A Pirate looks at 40"

you could change it too: "A Parent looks at Sophie" :big:

David, thanks for posting - makes me weepy to compare her pictures!! She has gotten so big! Hard to believe it's just been a year...

Thanks for the compliments. So THAT's what a Jarhead and his precious girl look like!! She is beautiful! Those eyes!

Sophie is a cutie too!

I'm working on a pirate costume for Ethan. He keeps saying he's not going to be a pirate. I think Emilee and I traumatized him with the eye patch and earring a week or so ago! So we'll see.

We will have to start a costume thread and get everyone to post their kids pictures there.

Jenny, Jarhead - those are some very cute kids. I'm beginning to believe that Auburn fans produce the cutest babies. I'll post some pic's soon of my 3 - for halloween its an Angel (my 5 year old), Buzz Lightyear (my 3 year old) and a pea in a pod (my 8 month old - born same day as Jarhead's girl).

Have a safe Halloween folks!

PS: I think a costume thread is a great idea.

Cute kids, but not as good-looking as mine. :lol::poke: I am going to have to e-mail David some pics. My 7 year old son had the idea for he and I to go as Batman and Robin this year. He wanted to Batman and make me Robin. I convinced him that it would probably look a little more "realistic" if I was Batman and he was Robin. Assuming my back can hold up, I think we are going to have a blast. My son is geeked about getting me to dress up.

Cute kids, but not as good-looking as mine. :lol:   :poke:   I am going to have to e-mail David some pics. My 7 year old son had the idea for he and I to go as Batman and Robin this year.

190863[/snapback]

Dude, those pics will be MUST POST!!! :roflol:

Cute kids, but not as good-looking as mine. :lol:   :poke:   I am going to have to e-mail David some pics. My 7 year old son had the idea for he and I to go as Batman and Robin this year.

190863[/snapback]

Dude, those pics will be MUST POST!!! :roflol:

190877[/snapback]

:lol: I have my son this weekend and so we may try out our costumes to make sure they fit right. So, you guys may get something to laugh at soon.

Speaking of costumes, my son's Robin costume came with one of those "full face" type of masks. Well he and I both think that is "dorky" looking and I have been trying to find a regular black Zorro/Lone Ranger type of mask, but I have not been able too. I have looked at two Wal-Marts, K-Mart, Walgreens, and a party store! You would think you could at least find a simple mask like that for Halloween. So, we are just going to paint the mask on around his eyes. That probably will look cooler anyway. What do you guys think?

Archived