Dressed Up for Halloween

UNAlionpawsMom

Pirate Ethan. He didn't want to be a pirate and it was quite a battle to get him dressed. Not sure i will get him dressed again like this on Monday. Was glad I got a good picture or two Wednesday at our church Fall Festival!

pirateethan20058an.jpg

Did you teach him to say "aaarrgggg" alot? He made a real good looking pirate.

BTW...I know on another thread I promised pictures of my son and I going as Batman and Robin. Well, uh, I tried on my Batman costume the other day and all I can say is "thank God it is going to be dark outside!!!". I looked a little funny. The suit was a little tight for me in the groin area and was showing more of the outlines of my anatomy then I was comfortable with. The mask did not fit me as well as it did the guy in the picture. My wife said I looked like one of those S&M guys. I am still going to wear the thing, but you guys are probably only going to see Robin when it comes to the pictures. :lol:

Ok, I've got several pictures. They're scaled down to save bandwidth, but I still feel sorry for people with dialup connections...

Edit: Ok, apparently I'm not allowed to add more than two images. I'll put other images in a new post.

Here's Caroline, in the days leading up to halloween, wearing the pumpkin hat and collar:

123_2345.jpg

AnnaBeth in our pumpkin, Caroline in her Halloween costume as an angel.

124_2447.jpg

For more pictures, including our trip to The Great Pumpkin Patch (North of B'ham) and of our Fall Display, check out our Halloween 2005 picture album.

Great pics, DaddyBoy. Sophie's AUNation Twin sure is cute!

Here's some that we had taken, sorry for the size:

sophiepumpkin17fn.th.jpg

sophiepumpkin26li.jpg

How are you guys posting pics? I thought we had to e-mail then to David and he would post them.

How are you guys posting pics? I thought we had to e-mail then to David and he would post them.

194564[/snapback]

Use the IMG tag (look at the Code Buttons when you are posting, its beside the http button). If your image is hosted somewhere, just put the url in the dialog that appears when you press the IMG button. If you don't have them hosted, then email them to David, he has space to host them.

I personally use my own web space to host pictures so not to overuse AUNation.net's resources (so not to slow them down - my web servers are the ones having to serve up the image). If your ISP offers you web space, you can put your images there and reference them from your post like I do.

haven't been able to post for a few days and just catching up...great pictures of your kids Daddyboy and AUJarhead. As i predicted, Ethan would not dress up Halloween. I kept trying to talk him into it but he told "I a boy. I'm Ethan." I guess I'll save his costume for next year and hope he can still wear it, then I'll wear mine that I stayed up late Sunday night making so I could dress up with him for Halloween. :no:

As i predicted, Ethan would not dress up Halloween.

194784[/snapback]

If you notice in my picture, Austin wouldn't dress up either. We kinda knew it would happen, so we didn't invest a lot in an outfit (actually, a "Buzz Lightyear" outfit from last year). We just put him in a Halloween type shirt and gave him a bag for candy.

pa2912757kr.opt.jpg

Here I am as a (becoming) unravelled mummy. Didn't get much candy, but I was able to scare a bunch of Italians before my bandages came undone.

Mummies are so hard to pull off successfully. I think next year, should I decide to be a mummy again, I will sew the strips of cloth together to keep them from coming undone. The costume lost a lot of its effect when the tennis shoes and sweats became visible.

Here I am as a (becoming) unravelled mummy. Didn't get much candy, but I was able to scare a bunch of Italians before my bandages came undone.

Mummies are so hard to pull off successfully. I think next year, should I decide to be a mummy again, I will sew the strips of cloth together to keep them from coming undone. The costume lost a lot of its effect when the tennis shoes and sweats became visible.

196605[/snapback]

Use Ace bandages. Stretchy, cover more territory and come with that handy little clip... :)

We all got some cute kids... oh, and then there's TIS... Boy, it's a wonder you didn't cause an international incident. :big:

I e-mailed David a picture last week. I just found out from my wife that we do have a site she uses to host pictures. Duh on me.http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=55389497605.679898389205.1131586831734&photoid=579898389205&view=1&page=1&sort_order=0&albumsperpage=12&navfolderid=2005

Archived