Is Brodie In Trouble?

Proud Tiger

Shall i say... Lemarcus Rowell?

196351[/snapback]

OH, that stops the argument right there, did you see his numbers on the stat sheet last week? I was hoping noone would play that card, cause the bammers would win the argument. Remind me again, my roster doesn't show Lamarcus, what number is he?

Since we are getting historical, is the Deuce loose again?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you may BG. He was released from the team for what he did. Then proceeded to pay his dues over the next 7 months and was allowed back on the team when he proved he could stay out of trouble.

Your point??????????????????????????????????

Yes you may BG. He was released from the team for what he did. Then proceeded to pay his dues over the next 7 months and was allowed back on the team when he proved he could stay out of trouble.

Your point??????????????????????????????????

196354[/snapback]

he has a very good point....and his hair covers it nicely!

Shall i say... Lemarcus Rowell?

196351[/snapback]

No, but you can say Mary Kate Olsen.

Long John Silver *snicker*

196372[/snapback]

OK...That's it. You owe me a keyboard. Moutnain Dew ALL OVER IT!

Guest Tigrinum Major

It doesn't matter, guys. As long as Brodie stay healthy, John Jay Joe Freddie Stedman Kenny Bart Parker Willie Snake Starr Sheely Stabler Barker Kitchen Namath Wilson has seen his last playing time at QB. He will be replaced next year by the kid from Cali or Tim Tebow or Chris Smelley or Jimmie Johns, cause Bama is signing all those and Neil Caudle (we keep Ensminger).

Shula has promised them all that they could play QB.

It doesn't matter, guys.  As long as Brodie stay healthy, John Jay Joe Freddie Stedman Kenny Bart Parker Willie Snake Starr Sheely Stabler Barker Kitchen Namath Wilson has seen his last playing time at QB.  He will be replaced next year by the kid from Cali or Tim Tebow or Chris Smelley or Jimmie Johns, cause Bama is signing all those and Neil Caudle (we keep Ensminger). 

196402[/snapback]

:roflol:

One thing I have to address is this board making fun of Peter, Paul, and Mary. We supported him for a long time. I hope everyone is taking this in fun. CTT would have booted him ala LeMarcus Rowell.

It doesn't matter, guys.  As long as Brodie stay healthy, John Jay Joe Freddie Stedman Kenny Bart Parker Willie Snake Starr Sheely Stabler Barker Kitchen Namath Wilson has seen his last playing time at QB.  He will be replaced next year by the kid from Cali or Tim Tebow or Chris Smelley or Jimmie Johns, cause Bama is signing all those and Neil Caudle (we keep Ensminger). 

196402[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Has Darby had a drug test lately? He hasn't been running like his heisman self lately.

196447[/snapback]

Yes, let's drug test the SEC's leading rusher, because he hasn't been running like his heisman self? :blink::blink:

968 yards

5.7 yards per carry

107.5 yards per game.

Has Darby had a drug test lately? He hasn't been running like his heisman self lately.

196447[/snapback]

Yes, let's drug test the SEC's leading rusher, because he hasn't been running like his heisman self? :blink::blink:

968 yards

5.7 yards per carry

107.5 yards per game.

196494[/snapback]

You know you left out one stat for a reason there....

TDs?

Darby - 3 tds

Irons - 10 tds

196447[/snapback]

968 yards

5.7 yards per carry

107.5 yards per game.

196494[/snapback]

You know you left out one stat for a reason there....

TDs?

Darby - 3 tds

Irons - 10 tds

196495[/snapback]

Actually, yeah, I did. You see, Darby is equal to the runningback from the movie "Varsity blues". Everytime he gets us in easy scoring distance, Shula pulls him out and puts in the Jumbo package. That's why Castille has 6 td's on 36 carries and 81 yards. If he is left in and allowed to get those 2 yard td's, he'd have 9.

All Darby can do is give his best effort on every carry, which he has done.

Besides, my response wasn't to a Darby vs. Irons post. It was to a "Darby must be on drugs, because he isn't running like he normally does" post.

So should Darby get credit for the TDs? If Shula puts Castille in for the 2 yard TDs, maybe he has a reason. Maybe Darby's not a good goal line back. Maybe Castille is.

Oh and Darby has a whopping 5 more yards a game than Irons (40-ish total). Imagine if he'd played the second half against Kentucky, or South Carolina, or Mississippi State, or Ole Miss...

So should Darby get credit for the TDs?  If Shula puts Castille in for the 2 yard TDs, maybe he has a reason.  Maybe Darby's not a good goal line back.  Maybe Castille is.

Oh and Darby has a whopping 5 more yards a game than Irons (40-ish total).  Imagine if he'd played the second half against Kentucky, or South Carolina, or Mississippi State, or Ole Miss...

196513[/snapback]

Darby gets the carries and yards, Castille gets the td's. Castille is a better goal line back, but that alone doesn't mean Darby couldn't get the job done.

Darby has "40-ish" more yards on 2 more carries. Even though Darby is playing all of the games, he isn't carrying the ball 40 times a game. I'd also say that Darby is running behind a worse o-line.

It should be pointed out that I DID NOT start this "Darby vs. Irons" hijack. It's a week early in my opinion. But hey, you really can't tell it's UGA week over here can ya. ;)

Darby has "40-ish" more yards on 2 more carries.  Even though Darby is playing all of the games, he isn't carrying the ball 40 times a game. 

Neither is Irons. i don't understand your point here.

So should Darby get credit for the TDs?  If Shula puts Castille in for the 2 yard TDs, maybe he has a reason.  Maybe Darby's not a good goal line back.  Maybe Castille is.

Oh and Darby has a whopping 5 more yards a game than Irons (40-ish total).  Imagine if he'd played the second half against Kentucky, or South Carolina, or Mississippi State, or Ole Miss...

196513[/snapback]

Darby gets the carries and yards, Castille gets the td's. Castille is a better goal line back, but that alone doesn't mean Darby couldn't get the job done.

Darby has "40-ish" more yards on 2 more carries. Even though Darby is playing all of the games, he isn't carrying the ball 40 times a game. I'd also say that Darby is running behind a worse o-line.

It should be pointed out that I DID NOT start this "Darby vs. Irons" hijack. It's a week early in my opinion. But hey, you really can't tell it's UGA week over here can ya. ;)

196521[/snapback]

Can we please get back to Shula's treatment of James Earl Jones?

196527[/snapback]

Fair enough. What should Shulla have done? IMHO, he should have banished Jonathan Livingston Seagull to go live on Dauphin Island for the rest of the season.

196527[/snapback]

I think we have established that Shula's treatment of John Couger Mellencamp was actually right. (Aw, it's just not that funny if you don't do it Ghost.)

Darby has "40-ish" more yards on 2 more carries.  Even though Darby is playing all of the games, he isn't carrying the ball 40 times a game. 

Neither is Irons. i don't understand your point here.

196526[/snapback]

Well, when you said, " Imagine if he'd played the second half against Kentucky, or South Carolina, or Mississippi State, or Ole Miss..." I assumed you meant Darby has more yards because he's playing the whole game. I can see now you weren't making that comment, so I apologize for my misunderstanding.

I will say this, if Irons didn't play the second half of those games yet still has 2 less carries than Darby, he must be getting some serious touches early in his games.

Oh yeah, carry on with the previous hijack. :)

196527[/snapback]

I think we have established that Shula's treatment of John Couger Mellencamp was actually right. (Aw, it's just not that funny if you don't do it Ghost.)

196533[/snapback]

:lol::roflol::lol:

Look, I'm sure Olivia Newton John is a good kid and all, but Shula has a track record of shoving all this under the rug.

What Spurrier did to the guy at SC is how a coach should handle the situation. He was firm, he was direct and he was fair. He didn't say he would "handle it privately." He didn't sit him out for a game that he wasn't going to play in and then say that was the punishment retroactively. Do you honestly believe that if Brodie had crumpled on the game's first play, Nat King Cole wouldn't have been first off the bench? Please.

I agree, We would have seen George Herbert Walker Bush in there so fast it would have even made William Jefferson Blythe Clinton sweat...

I agree, We would have seen George Herbert Walker Bush in there so fast it would have even made William Jefferson Blythe Clinton sweat...

196556[/snapback]

For all you history buffs

I dont think John Paul Jones has even yet begun to fight!!!

196556[/snapback]

For all you history buffs

I dont think John Paul Jones has even yet begun to fight!!!

196646[/snapback]

He hasn't but he has some great bass lines in the Led Zepplin tunes.

Archived