Scout Shows Two Soft Verbals Now

LegalEagle

It's getting ALWFUL LATE IN THE GAME to be "soft." SOmetimes that can lead to being LEFT OUT! What a concept for egotistical players.......? :big:

Crowell backs out and goes to Louisville..... :puke:

Hopefully making room for Deas, Patterson, Miller and Whitehead to jump in.

Crowell had been wavering for some time now, and I have to wonder(hope) if the coaches weren't just brutally honest with him about someone else coming.

Hopefully making room for Deas, Patterson, Miller and Whitehead to jump in.

Crowell had been wavering for some time now, and I have to wonder(hope) if the coaches weren't just brutally honest with him about someone else coming.

214748[/snapback]

I hope you're right. But the way I look at it is, if a kid doesn't want to be an Auburn Man, then man, Auburn doesn't want you.

First post. Whoopie!!!! :cheer:

http://www.al.com/weblogs/tigers/

Thursday, January 26, 2006 

Breaking news: Kareem Crowell switches commitment from Auburn to Louisville

Kareem Crowell, a highly touted offensive lineman from Tallahassee, Fla. (Godby HS), switched his commitment from Auburn to Louisville today.

Crowell, who pledged a soft verbal to Auburn earlier in the recruiting process, played offensive guard and defensive tackle in high school.

Crowell, who stands 6-foot-4 and weighs 290, visited Auburn and Louisville in the recent weeks but ultimately decided that UL was the best place for him.

Crowell told Rivals.com, ""I had a great visit to Auburn, I really did, but at Louisville I just felt more comfortable.

"There are a lot of Florida boys up there and a couple of my former teammates."

I didn't realize some of his former teammates were at Louisville--that certainly makes his decision more understandable.

They will have shots at championships at both those schools also. Louisville should be able to win the Big East and FSU is defending ACC champ.

I never ill will a kid, those decesions are hard to make. The only ones that I hate are the ones that play it up, do the press conferences, the I'm 100% going here........sike!........ I change my hat at the announcement kids. Basically if they act like a :moon:

Archived