Alabama's new Commit

metafour

I hope uat lands a whole bunch of "star" "players". It is fun to watch 'em laying on the JH TURF ! ! ! :D

214235[/snapback]

Gives new meaning to the thing on the state's standard license plates..........

Guest Tigrinum Major
Hey mattd. Ya got a link to these things you know for a fact?

214458[/snapback]

Look at his name, use a little abstract thought process and make your own conclusions.

I have no reason to doubt the veracity of his comments.

Hey mattd. Ya got a link to these things you know for a fact?

214458[/snapback]

Nope no link...he's my cousin..unfortunately that part of my family is on the dark side....wasn't trying to be rude...just wanted to make sure it was seen..

Kunzel.......I can't believe you just called a kid trying to make something out of himself a "clown". You said now Bama signs this clown. You should be ashamed of yourself. He is a kid and your bashing him for one reason and one reason only....he signed with bama. I think you are the clown

Guest Tigrinum Major
Kunzel.......I can't believe you just called a kid trying to make something out of himself a "clown".  You said now Bama signs this clown.  You should be ashamed of yourself. He is a kid and your bashing him for one reason and one reason only....he signed with bama.  I think you are the clown

214964[/snapback]

Which SEC team are you supporting this week, DB?

It started out as LSU and then switched to Bama, so is it Florida or UGA this week? Or are you restricted to the West?

Poster, police thyself.

In defense of my associate, Kunzel, he wasn't bashing the kid, it was more of an indictment of the recruiting process in which the player committed to Bama and was "upgraded" in the recruiting services ranking system. For some reason, this gets some folks all worked up.

The use of "clown" was more of an indictment of the fact that he was an unranked player until he committed to Alabama.

I did...so what? Unranked player becoming a 3 star all of a sudden because he commits to bammer amuses me. Clowns amuse me....Therefore this kid is a clown in terms of amusing me. Please don't disect my posts anymore and criticize my terminology. I don't appreciate it

and I don't care for your opinions then. My comment stands. Javier Arenas is a clown...I'll call some of our players clowns too...I find that Stanley McClover amuses me...SM definitely a clown. I enjoy it when DI and KI talk..they're clowns too....DB you annoy me. You aren't a clown.

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...........Jerry, Jerry. Kick his A$$ Seabass. Now back to the subject of that A$$ Clown Defensive Back, that mysteriously became the 29th DB in the World after signing with the Window Lickers...........I doesn't matter, he'll go to bammer and become a 3 Star Placekick Holder.

Archived