Karrrrrrrrrrreeeeeemmmmmmmmm!!!!!

AuburnGrad02'

just to verify, what does the rest of article say.

214750[/snapback]

said that he had been thinking about this for awhile and blah, balh, blah. He respected the coaches and AU but felt more comfortable at UL. Main reason is 2 teammates of his are going this year and 1 from last year is already up there. Go on and move on bud but don't string it out this long with AU, jeez..... kids :puke:

What a disapointment...I bet he woulda been pretty decent.......on the other hand what kind of person decommits from an top tier SEC school to go to a brand new Big East team? :blink: I thought I understood 18 year olds (being a mere 20 myself) but wow..thats crazzzzzzy.....JH holds 80k+ ppl...Louisville's stadium holds...40K+...ummm...yeah have fun playing on Thursday nights Kareem...

I made this point on another thread, but I didn't know it would happen again so soon. AU is always going to be loaded with linemen because of CTT's recruiting priorities. Some of these guys just have neither the will nor the patience to come in and earn a position when the competition is as fierce as it will always be from now on here. We are always going to sign a lot of linemen, and we are going to have to sit here and watch some good ones decide it isn't worth the trouble to come into such a competitive environment. If you earn PT at Auburn on either side of the line, you, by God, EARNED it and you are DA MAN!!

We can't blame Kareem (or Andre) or whoever else for taking the easier route to playing time.

I hope that didn't sound like sour grapes ;)

Guest Tigrinum Major
I hope that didn't sound like sour grapes ;)

214774[/snapback]

I saw a wino eating grapes one time and I told him, "Dude, you have to wait!"

R.I.P. Mitch Hedburg

Yo' dude. You left off a picture of pappy price, FifthChoiceOne, and flipper in your sig pic. :D

HE'S GOIN TO LOUISVILLE??WHAT THE???Does he not UL is ALOT smaller the AU?

AU is ALOT better school the UL too.Sorry ya'll.

215507[/snapback]

Dude I just put you on my ignore list until you get rid of the bama avatars. I don't flash Auburn avatars on your CT board.

Otherwise welcome to WEN. See you weren't banned after all.

Archived