CTT recruiting tactics

Erik81

I thought this was pretty funny Whitehead qoute from Rivals:

"By the time I walked in the lunchroom and walked out, I wasn't in there five minutes, coach Tuberville walked in. Coach Price was with him," said Whitehead. "I told them my mom was working a double and they said they didn't care. I called and told her they were coming.

"They went up to her job and talked to her there. Luckily she was on break. You can imagine the attention they got. They talked and laughed for a minute and everything just went from there. Overall, that visit went great, too. I think (my mom) liked coach Tuberville."

"I told them my mom was working a double and they said they didn't care. "

Erik,

That's because CTT and Price were planning on kidnapping him until signing day! :lol:

The way to a signature is through "mama's heart". Never forget it........ ;)

Word is CTT was with TH for 3 hours last night until late (11)...The guys at rivals didn't want to ring up hawthorne that late so no word (not like we'll really get one anyway out of him) as of yet.

With Peanut, CTT visited him at school yesterday (i think) and aparently if his mama can get off of work this weekend they are going to visit Auburn. If she can't then he is going to visit bama by himself. Not really sure how that translates into who he is favoring but he did say he's made up his mind earlier in the week. we'll see...Feb 1 will be an interesting day to say the least.

We'll get Hawthorne, but P-Nut is going to Clemson........I just have a feeling. We'll get Craig, Patterson, and Deas.

We'll get Hawthorne, but P-Nut is going to Clemson........I just have a feeling.  We'll get Craig, Patterson, and Deas.

215067[/snapback]

Really? Wow I'm surprised. I don't think Whitehead is even thinking about Clemson anymore.

My money is on...

Whitehead-Auburn

Craig Stevens- Alabama

Hawthorne- Auburn

Patterson- South Carolina

Deas- Florida St.

Bryant Miller- Auburn

If we wanna play the speculation game...I'm going to throw my hat into the mix..

My picks

Peanut: Alabama

Hawthorne: Auburn

Deas: Auburn

Miller: Auburn

Patterson: SC

Stevens: Auburn

This seems like too many...I think we'll miss on one four that i mentioned i'll put %'s as 50% Deas, 50% Hawthorne. I'm considering the other two as "Andrew Kunzel Home Depot Channel Locks" (i should have my own show).

If we wanna play the speculation game...I'm going to throw my hat into the mix..

My picks

Peanut: Alabama

Hawthorne: Auburn

Deas: Auburn

Miller: Auburn

Patterson: SC

Stevens: Auburn

This seems like too many...I think we'll miss on one four that i mentioned i'll put %'s as 50% Deas, 50% Hawthorne. I'm considering the other two as "Andrew Kunzel Home Depot Channel Locks" (i should have my own show).

215089[/snapback]

Kunzel, your guesses would be as good as any of the so-called experts, probably better. :au:

Archived