Ole Miss adds another

Shug2003

Yikes!!!!!!!!!! what is going on over in Oxord? They must have about 30 or 31 commits by now and keep bringing them in. The last one, I believe was from California..... :o Either Orgeron is cheating big time OR he must be one HELL of a recruiter...... Depending on this this class of ours washes out, one may be wondering why we got beat by Ole Piss, Florida, LSWHO, Jawga, and God knows whol else... Thanks for letting me vent before February 1.....! :roflol:

Ok , I'm just venting so I don't want to hear the usual (stars don't matter, we can't tell how we did for another 4 years, those "they" got were overated, or TT coaches them up.)

i can see or should i say expect stiff competition in recruiting between bammer, georgia and lousyiana but not ole miss or mississippi state. things may look good on paper but lets wait until things happen on the field. i am suprised they have picked up that many quality of players. is ole miss the future of the sec west. i doubt it.

as far as recruits ole miss could have recruits going the juco or prep school route. they could easily decommit some of the recruits.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I got an offer from Orgeron tonight after he saw he referee a basketball game. Said I could be a strong safety.

Alas, my eligibility was up in 1992.

TM, he was offering you a schollie for "WiseAcre" Poster on Rival Board. Man, can you not keep up with all this? :lol:

Archived