Craig Stevens...

AuburnGrad02'

I'm sure some are watching and looking but for those who aren't, stevens is supposed to announce in about 15 min. I'll post something as sson as I hear. Also word is that Earl Alexander is on campus. Just a rumor, no link so take it for what it's worth.

Welcome aboard Craig....we are glad to have you....WDE! :cheer::au: Now, lets win a MNC....... :thumbsup:

ok now...who is he??

215142[/snapback]

Serious?

4-Star OLB from Tallahassee Fla.

215146[/snapback]

very serious...

never heard of him, and don't follow recruiting......

Great news!  I was getting a little worried with so few LBs on our commit list.  I think he'll look great lined up behind Peanut.... :rolleyes:

215154[/snapback]

yea assuming.......

but I do know one thing, the kid has a 3.7 gpa and a 22 on the ACT. Sounds pretty good to me. :rolleyes:

yea assuming.......

but I do know one thing, the kid has a 3.7 gpa and a 22 on the ACT. Sounds pretty good to me. :rolleyes:

215168[/snapback]

Hopefully it's not too big of an assumption...but it would be nice.

Stevens sounds great, good student, so we don't have to worry about grades holding him out. CTT has been really good about getting quality kids that can make the grade both on and off the field.

Welcome to the Plains, Mr. Stevens! :au:

yea assuming.......

215168[/snapback]

Hopefully it's not too big of an assumption...but it would be nice.

Stevens sounds great, good student, so we don't have to worry about grades holding him out. CTT has been really good about getting quality kids that can make the grade both on and off the field.

Welcome to the Plains, Mr. Stevens! :au:

215170[/snapback]

I remember reading that Stevens is also an "accomplished weightlifter."

He's 6'3" and 210...and his coach says that with his frame, he could "put on another 20-30 pounds and become a monster".... That doesn't sound TOOOO bad. B)

:au::homer:

Size, speed, grades... Sounds like a great pick-up. How hard was he recruited by FSU, considering he went to school in T'hassee?

I hope he pans out and becomes a force for us. With that size, he sounds like he could play either OLB or ILB. WDE!

Archived