Bamamag Post on Pnut Whitehead

DKW 86

:blink:

RedElephants

Registered Member

(1/29/06 3:59:39 am )

Peanut...F YOU!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was the first person for him to see going up the steps to his seat. I yelled, "C'mon Peanut, Bama needs you"...He looked at me with a go to hell look, waived his hand at me, and turned the other way.

You know what?! Bama doesn't need you you POS! Go be a Barner, and perpare to have your ass kicked next season!

RTR--F Peanut...We dont need him.

RollBama11

Registered Member

(1/29/06 4:02:40 am )

Re: Peanut...F YOU!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha what a wuss...has to wait til he thinks the mods are gone to post something like this. Need a doctor? Getting upset over what an 18 year old kid did... i say F U instead. :clap: I dont care where he goes, he is a 18 yo kid.

RedElephants

Registered Member

(1/29/06 4:06:35 am )

Re: Peanut...F YOU!

It was an indication of who he's going to pick. He's Barn all the way. Hope he plays next year! Hope somebody trucks his arse!

If this were an unusual occurrence it would surprise me. But it is not and it does not.

At least one of theirs pointed out his stupidity.

Some people think they post in a vacuum.

215488[/snapback]

Could that be because so many use the ignore button for that poster? :blink:

I may hold the record here. :big:

This is beautiful. We still don't know if Peanut will be with us this fall (word is that Fat Phil has pulled out all the stops to get him) and the AU envy machine is full speed. This post belongs next to the toothless inbreds who suggested that they should try to sabotage Tim Hawthorne's father's business should he commit to AU.

What these people don't realize is that they have given both of these guys a good reason now to hate Bama.

This is beautiful. We still don't know if Peanut will be with us this fall (word is that Fat Phil has pulled out all the stops to get him) and the AU envy machine is full speed. This post belongs next to the toothless inbreds who suggested that they should try to sabotage Tim Hawthorne's father's business should he commit to AU.

What these people don't realize is that they have given both of these guys a good reason now to hate Bama.

215527[/snapback]

Hmmmm...you need a reason??? :lol:

:au::homer:

i've been silent for a while about recruiting, because in my mind, that's the best policy. Seriously, no one knows what these kids are doing till signing day. Let's wait till then to talk about them.

Ok, here's the point though. These "fans" aren't really "fans" in my opinion. Most of these ignorant posters have proven just that... ignorance. About BAMA history, the team in general, etc. Those who are bashing Hawthorne, Peanut, etc. need to quit, because there is always a chance it will bite us in the a$$... there is a classic example of this i'm surprised no one has brought up in any of these threads.

Can anyone say, Bo Jackson?? <_< (who by the way is my favorite player of all times... ain't it sad? :D )

i've been silent for a while about recruiting, because in my mind, that's the best policy.  Seriously, no one knows what these kids are doing till signing day.  Let's wait till then to talk about them.

Ok, here's the point though.  These "fans" aren't really "fans" in my opinion.  Most of these ignorant posters have proven just that... ignorance.  About BAMA history, the team in general, etc.  Those who are bashing Hawthorne, Peanut, etc. need to quit, because there is always a chance it will bite us in the a$$... there is a classic example of this i'm surprised no one has brought up in any of these threads.

Can anyone say, Bo Jackson?? <_<   (who by the way is my favorite player of all times... ain't it sad?  :D )

215699[/snapback]

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

What is a "perpare?"

Isn't that how I pay for my shoes?

:roflol:   :roflol:

215725[/snapback]

Perpare: a fruit Found only in West Vance, Alabama.

:au::homer:

Archived