There's a new War Tim

SCWarEagle

I will gladly share my monicer with Mr. Hawthorne. :au:

Coach Tubs and his staff are doing their USUAL great job of getting the right type kids with all the right "stuff". Not everone has what it takes to become an Auburn Tiger. Let the rest find somewhere else to "play".

Never. Tim Hawthorne is a great kid, but there is only ONE War Tim.

Hawthorne can be War Tim II. :big: After the way the bammers are treating him now, he will probably grow to hate bammer just as much as Timmy does. :big:

I didn't catch the Tim Hawthorne connection at first on reading this thread title...I thought someone was announcing a new baby! :lol: {Been keeping something from us, WarTim?}

Never.  Tim Hawthorne is a great kid, but there is only ONE War Tim. 

Hawthorne can be War Tim II.  :big:   After the way the bammers are treating him now, he will probably grow to hate bammer just as much as Timmy does. :big:

216181[/snapback]

Thanks Jenny. Need I remind you that HATE is such a harsh word? :D

I didn't catch the Tim Hawthorne connection at first on reading this thread title...I thought someone was announcing a new baby!  :lol: {Been keeping something from us, WarTim?}

216209[/snapback]

There are only two ways this would be possible. My Lovelly Bride would KILL me in either instance. :D

216240[/snapback]

You are right... how about abhor, abominate, despise, detest, execrate, or loathe?

:big:

216240[/snapback]

You are right... how about abhor, abominate, despise, detest, execrate, or loathe?

:big:

216250[/snapback]

ALL of the above "work for me!". B)

WDE ! ! ! :au:

Archived