COMMENTS from bama board on TH

DKW 86

Wow Tim....you really SHOCKED THE WORLD...LOL!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a lame ending to a lame recruiting story. Spent 27K to "shock" everyone and everyone has been saying for a month that he was barn bound. Hope you enjoy the hay rides and trailer parks Tim....and I hope auburn enjoys the "ME" first type of player they are getting. Thank God he didn't come to Bama. RTR!!!

Re: Wow Tim....you really SHOCKED THE WORLD...LOL!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He did shock the world by choosing the least diverse university in the state.

I agree-he is NOT a TIDE-CALIBER player-regardless of his rankings/stats, etc. Attitude problem. We didn't need him

Coincidence? IMMEDIATELY after Hawthorne announcement....

Idiot Man is the VERY first caller on Finebaum. No doubt, Idiot Man and Boobie from Homewood are on the payroll. I laugh in hysteria whenever those two Barner goobers call in. They truly are hilarious!

Please don't take this the wrong way Tim Hawthorne....

but your Daddy spent $27,000 in due diligence researching schools and you are going to pick boogs with the barners?

Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. Remind me to never shop for insurance at the Hawthorne State Farm Agency.

Roll Tide. I am thrilled with our WR class! And I honestly am glad TH is not in it. Really, truthfully, with no sour grapes.

ALL BARN!!!! Not surprised.

We have plenty of great receivers at BAMA anyway.

That Tubby is a snake oil salesman.

He may as well go to the barn. With Stover, McCoy, and the rest of our receivers, he'd probably be riding the pine a while at Bama.

"This is the place I want to be, and we’re going to get it done, and we are going to win the national championship. You can write that."

- Tuberville Press Conference after JetGate

Those people are fools. It is a joke to say that he woud ride the pine at UA. He would start if he had gone to RedNeck U. If he had made a stupid choice in picking Bama they would claim he was the greatest WR in the nation... Stupid Bammers.

A agree, I hardly EVER see Auburn fans whine and rip up players when they committ elsewhere, thats the norm with Bama fans.

I remember when Ricks committed to us, the first post I read from a Bama fan was about how he appearently saw Ricks play and felt that he was overrated all along. <_<

Congrats Mr. Hawthorne. You have chosen well. You will find that with hard work, You can not only become an Auburn Tiger, but more importantly, An AUBURN MAN.

God Bless and WDE ! ! ! :au:

Talk about a real classic, how about this direct quote from one of the best bama boards:

"It's not the ones you don't sign that matter, it's the ones that you do sign that matter."

Duh, I would sure like to meet this Einstein prodigy in person. I didn't know there were such mental giants in the bama nation :big::big:

Man if they lose Andre Smith, there will be a nuclear meltdown in West Vance the likes of which we have never seen. Flipper may run for Miami!!!! :cheer::cheer:

Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. Remind me to never shop for insurance at the Hawthorne State Farm Agency.

must be the same bammer fan addressed in a thread earlier.

everyone and everyone has been saying for a month that he was barn bound. Hope you enjoy the hay rides and trailer parks

Sheesh, the racist they have at Alabama. :no::lol:

Can we please save this thread or at least those posts or something? Those comments will be even funnier his Junior year when TH gets 3 TDs on Bama in one game.

They don't want him now? That's ridiculous.

Thanks for posting this. I've had a long day today and really needed a good laugh.

Josh

"They hate you because you win" --steve spurrier. I like how they talk about the guy like they go to school with him. He has a bad attitude, me first, etc. This is great! Bammers show their true colors.

Just when you think you've heard it all!?!?!

I guess it really makes sense to recruit the #4 or so WR in the nation quite heavily even though you are in no means interested in him.

I've heard nothing but great things about how this kid plays, "a playmaker", "special receiver", etc... I guess he isn't Bama material after all...

"It's not the ones you don't sign that matter, it's the ones that you do sign that matter."

Duh, I would sure like to meet this Einstein prodigy in person. I didn't know there were such mental giants in the bama nation :big:   :big:

216000[/snapback]

I understand the above quote was given by a UAT logic professor.

WAR EAGLE!!!

As was said by someone earlier in the thread...If he had committed to UAT he would have been proclaimed "the greatest WR in the SEC and probably the country"...but since Gilligan failed....they never wanted him to begin with....

This post MUST be put in the classics forum for us to view in 2-3 years... :D:D

Now you know why they were limiting access to their sites during the last day or so. So we wouldnt see the meltdown.

From the closed forum on Tider Insider (my roomate is a bammer and TI subscriber).

Posted by md4ua on January 30, 2006 at 18:31:40:

Doesn't give a rat's back about TH or AU=======>

And I mean that.

The very second any recruit chooses AU, he is dead to me.

Flame away.

Posted by Fallguy on January 30, 2006 at 18:39:24:

I certainly do not care about...

what anyone here does with their insurance policies. If you want to cancel because you're agent's son is a barner, I salute you. If you don't, I'm totally with you. Either way I just don't really care, even though I try to.

Posted by Deacon Blues on January 30, 2006 at 18:26:24:

"I like Auburn's campus, and the Auburn players the best."

What a Boog....

Posted by Tide-One on January 30, 2006 at 18:32:24:

And the Rev Chette is so great with his cash..err.. faith

Posted by LL on January 30, 2006 at 18:20:16:

Has a kid ever pulled a "hat trick" in our favor? I would hope our coaching staff would talk them out of it.

Posted by MADDOG on January 30, 2006 at 18:26:42:

In Reply to: Has a kid ever pulled a "hat trick" in our favor? I would posted by LL on January 30, 2006 at 18:20:16:

We have no need to have a kid do it. That is for the lesser universities and lesser people to draw attention to the fact that some kid chose a school besides Alabama.

Lesser university = Auburn

Lesser people = The entire Hawthorned family and their attention seeking kid.

Posted by LongDuckDong on January 30, 2006 at 18:19:29:

TH had to be dragged to Bama for 1/2 day meet with the coaches...he never gave us a chance and I'm glad.

Posted by eddtide on January 30, 2006 at 18:14:02:

it wouIt have taken TH 3 years to brake into rotation at UA

he has much less comp at barn than anywhere.would you trade DJ,BROWN,stover,mcoy,or any other rec at UA for him,ofcorse not.we wont hear from him for 2 or three years if at all anyway.

Posted by alcrtide on January 30, 2006 at 18:09:46:

Talent, character, work ethic, leadership, team and .....

coachability. When it comes to recruits those are the things that really matter. Add in your criteria and/or intangible, but that's my criteria. Team and leadership account for so much to me. Our team is full of players who display great leadership and put team above self. IMHO, that is not Tim Hawthorne and I've believed that for weeks.

Posted by Bama Georgia on January 30, 2006 at 18:06:07:

I'm going to switch to State Farm and .................

immediately wreck all 4 of my vehicles (includes tractor)

Posted by BAMA.HSV on January 30, 2006 at 18:30:14:

In Reply to: I'm going to switch to State Farm and ................. posted by Bama Georgia on January 30, 2006 at 18:06:07:

Be sure to go back to Allstate after you collect...

...I know you are only kidding, but I sure love the loyalty that some of the people on this board have for BAMA. I am LOL over some of the posts I am reading about TH.

Posted by lavert on January 30, 2006 at 18:08:30:

In Reply to: I'm going to switch to State Farm and ................. posted by Bama Georgia on January 30, 2006 at 18:06:07:

Now you're talking!

Posted by Dr.Caligari on January 30, 2006 at 18:09:41:

I guess the Hawthorne house will be a family divided, eh?

Sheesh.

Posted by My Source on January 30, 2006 at 18:03:00:

Bottom line. If mr Haw can't teach jr to be more

professional, then I would not give him my business. My son would not be pulling something stupid like that if my business delt with the public and I thought for just one second that it could hurt my income. Besides, your childeren are *suppose* to be a reflection of yourself.

Posted by The Doublenaught Spy on January 30, 2006 at 17:54:50:

$27,000 and picks AU - What a lousy deal !!!!!!!

Posted by quick20 on January 30, 2006 at 18:06:57:

In Reply to: $27,000 and picks AU - What a lousy deal !!!!!!! posted by The Doublenaught Spy on January 30, 2006 at 17:54:50:

I just told my wife the exact same thing.I haven't read today,

saw the news about TH on the news. I'm not even bothered. McCoy and Stover are very nice receivers, both better than TH, particularly with speed. I also saw where Alexander caught an "oop" against somebody that was vicious.It would work wonders on fade routes. In fact, I would love to be JPW with this group of receivers, plus our backfield and #1 O-line recruiting class!

Posted by Magnum TI on January 30, 2006 at 17:59:43:

In Reply to: $27,000 and picks AU - What a lousy deal !!!!!!! posted by The Doublenaught Spy on January 30, 2006 at 17:54:50:

Lowder to pay expenses.... you gotta read the fine print..

Posted by greg on January 30, 2006 at 17:59:11:

More like "STUPID".

Posted by The Connection on January 30, 2006 at 17:58:00:

I don't believe him. I think he was embellishing the $$$

he lied

Posted by 2 4 Bama on January 30, 2006 at 17:57:31:

and loses all those policy holders! I don't feel it is classless at all

to switch. I give all my business to people who are Bama friendly. Would never go to Colonial Bank or use the Yeller man! RTR!!!

Posted by My Source on January 30, 2006 at 17:55:57:

I must have misunderstood. I thought the 27K was a signing bonus

Posted by www.thegooler.com on January 30, 2006 at 17:55:34:

arbrin was the only school willing to reimburse Juicy.

Posted by ROLLONBAMA on January 30, 2006 at 17:52:43:

Plan to go to St Farm with All State & Prudential hats...

tomorrow & tell them I've been shopping for Insurance and am ready to make a decision.

Posted by Ol' Battard on January 30, 2006 at 17:50:05:

Reasons why in state kids don't choose Bama?

The pressure to perform is too much for them to handle. There is no doubt there is more pressure to perform at UA than AU.

And as hard as it is to believe for many, some just don't feel comfortable here and they do at other schools. What is so wrong with that anyway?

Would you rather have a kid that has his head at another school playing here for 4 years and not giving everything he has or another player that wants to be here?

It is that simple so get over it and move on to the next one. Plus I think the names McCoy and Stover will make Bama fans forget Hawthorne.

Posted by Gladiator on January 30, 2006 at 18:02:44:

In Reply to: Reasons why in state kids don't choose Bama? posted by Ol' Battard on January 30, 2006 at 17:50:05:

Accurate

Not every 18 year old has the guts to wear the crimson jersey. The pressure is much greater at Bama than Auburn for the instate guys. TH seems to be a spoiled kid that has tremendous talent and has been told how great he is for years. He probably is a better fit at AU. Reminds me of Obamonu a little bit but with a bigger ego. I'm guessing Andre isn't scared of the pressure.

Posted by MussoToTheFive on January 30, 2006 at 17:58:18:

In Reply to: Reasons why in state kids don't choose Bama? posted by Ol' Battard on January 30, 2006 at 17:50:05:

Great Post. I'm all for kids going to Awlbren that can't handle pressure.

Posted by jeff williams on January 30, 2006 at 18:04:07:

In Reply to: Great Post. I'm all for kids going to Awlbren that can't handle pressure.* posted by MussoToTheFive on January 30, 2006 at 17:58:18:

yep, the pressure of going for 5 in a row must be tough.

we fans have become Auburn in the 60s and 70s. it is disgusting to behold.

Posted by Ol' Battard on January 30, 2006 at 18:07:16:

In Reply to: yep, the pressure of going for 5 in a row must be tough. posted by jeff williams on January 30, 2006 at 18:04:07:

My foot in your arse

Posted by SIAP on January 30, 2006 at 17:52:12:

Hawthorne has been one I did not sweat going elsewhere.....

all along, and I have stated such.

We didn't "make his cut". LOL. Ain't that too damn bad.

Bring on a player with a head which can fit in a helmet and play for Bama.

Posted by andybama on January 30, 2006 at 17:41:02:

Priceless

I always thought that spending $200,000 on Albert Means was the biggest waste of money ever. Now a parent brags about spending $27,000 to find the best college for his son and he decides to go to Auburn.

Posted by The Connection on January 30, 2006 at 17:43:20:

In Reply to: Priceless posted by andybama on January 30, 2006 at 17:41:02:

shows you what the Hawthorne family thinks of education!!

Posted by SIAP on January 30, 2006 at 17:42:37:

In Reply to: Priceless posted by andybama on January 30, 2006 at 17:41:02:

I'd love to see the receipts for that crock from Hawthorne....

I hope he gets audited by the IRS with crappola like that being spewed.

Sounds like more spin for the barn.

Posted by NGaTide on January 30, 2006 at 17:40:22:

IF any of you drop your insurance

because of this ..then you have ZERO class! No excuse in that garbage,how many people do you do business with each day ..that have a relationship with the barn that you know about? You going to drop all of them also,just let it go,we need to beat au on the field,and things will take care of themselves from here on out,unless we run into another buzz saw like UT that dreams up some charges to turn us in on. Roll Tide!

Posted by Dood4Bama on January 30, 2006 at 17:48:06:

In Reply to: IF any of you drop your insurance posted by NGaTide on January 30, 2006 at 17:40:22:

Maybe it's weird but if Mr. H. was my agent I would feel

weird about sending him money. But...that's just me. And I am a little kooky!

Posted by Coffin Corner on January 30, 2006 at 17:45:50:

In Reply to: IF any of you drop your insurance posted by NGaTide on January 30, 2006 at 17:40:22:

I will NOT give my money to a Barner.

Posted by ROGUE ELEPHANT on January 30, 2006 at 17:45:45:

Class, my azz...do you think the kid showed class toward Bama

during the recruiting process or at his announcement?? To me, he showed almost complete disdain for Bama...

Posted by The Connection on January 30, 2006 at 17:45:16:

It would be funny if his dad went bankrupt because of AU LOL

Posted by BamaOne on January 30, 2006 at 17:43:42:

I planning on getting State Farm tomorrow just so ...

I can cancel it...I'll show them a thing or two about hat switching.

Posted by SIAP on January 30, 2006 at 17:28:48:

Dropping 3 cars from State Farm insurance tomorrow.....

was going to do it anyway. Now, I feel better about doing it.

Posted by Shula's Gold Chain on January 30, 2006 at 17:25:07:

Tim Hawthorne: Raising the bar...

for jack-ass recruits everywhere.

Ok, I promise I'm done.

Posted by Dood4Bama on January 30, 2006 at 17:22:37:

So Tubs actually faked pulling Rose's scholly to further

his courtship with Mr. H.....make him feel like he was the only guy. Poof...the other WR is back on board today.

ROFLMAO

Thank God in heaven Shula doesn't act like Ears.

Posted by PE Bama on January 30, 2006 at 17:16:45:

Chett Williams is the reason Hawthorne picked au, per....

the guy on the Finebaum show that was down there for the press confrence. The barn must really push this guy on recruits. The aubs seem to pay him a lot with the 300K hime & all. I want to know more about this guy. With Wayne Hall the guy handling the money, it doesn't smell good.

Posted by crimsonsurfer on January 30, 2006 at 17:19:20:

In Reply to: Chett Williams is the reason Hawthorne picked au, per.... posted by PE Bama on January 30, 2006 at 17:16:45:

$27000 = one offering plate for Bro C.

Posted by Larry Mondello on January 30, 2006 at 17:15:08:

A Smith= Class act Hawthorne = barn trash

Posted by wanx on January 30, 2006 at 17:12:51:

Guys, I posted this when TH went on his AU visit...

But one of the other kids on the visit was AMAZED at how poorly TH behaved. Being late, seeming to be uninterested, taking cell calls during the time that he was being given presentations, etc... The kid I know(who ended up committing to AU)and his parents both said that Bama would be better off without TH(this was before this source committed to AU and was still wide open). I think with the group of WR's we have( Hall, Stover, Brown, McCoy, Alexander) we will be More than fine. I know we recruited him hard, but i really think we will be glad in the long run that we don't have TH, but rather the group we have. My source equated TH's behavior(on a smaller scale) to a Terrell Owens kind of attitude.

Posted by alcrtide on January 30, 2006 at 17:12:16:

I wish we had gotten somebody of Tim Hawthorne's talent, BUT

he is going where he will fit in best. And that was not Alabama. Way too much "Me" in his recruitment to suite my tastes. How anybody can spend $27,000 plus on finding the right school and then choose Auburn is beyond me?

Posted by corky on January 30, 2006 at 16:56:54:

th if i lived in birm. i would cancel

insurance tomorrow just the way the family is

Posted by Rich on January 30, 2006 at 16:54:37:

Glad his dad spent 27K to go to a dump haha.

He shocked the world. What a joke and charade this has been. I`m glad its over and glad he is going elsewhere. Team does not have an I in it. This guy is all about I. Good luck Tim and watch where you step

Posted by Set-Shot on January 30, 2006 at 16:55:36:

In Reply to: Glad his dad spent 27K to go to a dump haha. m posted by Rich on January 30, 2006 at 16:54:37:

Maybe the $27k really went to the Chett Slush Fund.

Posted by bulldogmikey on January 30, 2006 at 16:53:19:

Am I the only one who is GLAD he is the Barn's????

Posted by Nuthinbutawinner on January 30, 2006 at 16:59:10:

In Reply to: Am I the only one who is GLAD he is the Barn's???? posted by bulldogmikey on January 30, 2006 at 16:53:19:

Nope. There are other guys out there I'd like us to use...

his scholarship on. He seems like the Me Me Me type anyway. Not sour grapes. I just strongly prefer the Mike McCoy types over the Hawthorne/Rouse types.

Posted by 1or3 on January 30, 2006 at 16:54:36:

In Reply to: Am I the only one who is GLAD he is the Barn's???? posted by bulldogmikey on January 30, 2006 at 16:53:34:

He is officially HEEHAWthorne from now on.

Posted by #22sso on January 30, 2006 at 16:54:45:

In Reply to: Am I the only one who is GLAD he is the Barn's???? posted by bulldogmikey on January 30, 2006 at 16:51:45:

I have been preaching against this clown for weeks

Posted by gate7 on January 30, 2006 at 16:51:44:

Did he come out arm in arm with Tubesteak and Cocks?

Posted by BamaFred on January 30, 2006 at 16:51:59:

For some reason, in the long run, I think we will,,,,

look back and be glad this kid went to Auburn. Call it sour grapes or whatever, but Tubbs is selling out just like Fulmer, the end result will be the same. RTR BTW: Of the two..give me David Ross!

Posted by Davhambama on January 30, 2006 at 16:53:32:

In Reply to: For some reason, in the long run, I think we will,,,, posted by BamaFred on January 30, 2006 at 16:51:59:

I agree that kid is someone elses cancer!!

Posted by Shula's Gold Chain on January 30, 2006 at 16:53:07:

In Reply to: For some reason, in the long run, I think we will,,,, posted by BamaFred on January 30, 2006 at 16:51:59:

Hell, I don't have to look back...I've been quite torn...

since early in his recruitment, when he revealed himself to be an absolute clown. Honestly, I'm relieved I don't have to become an apologist for that tool.

Posted by ROGUE ELEPHANT on January 30, 2006 at 16:55:26:

In Reply to: Hell, I don't have to look back...I've been quite torn... posted by Shula's Gold Chain on January 30, 2006 at 16:53:07:

I'm starting to like your posts (g). Very perceptive.

Posted by eddtide on January 30, 2006 at 16:49:43:

thank god ,auburn enjoy your cancer

Posted by Validus2006 on January 30, 2006 at 16:49:32:

Sorry, Tim....but that was Liberace gay***

Posted by Ron Burgundy on January 30, 2006 at 16:52:58:

In Reply to: Sorry, Tim....but that was Liberace gay*** posted by Validus2006 on January 30, 2006 at 16:49:32:

Hawthorne-"I wish my brother George was here"***

Posted by SpotUA91 on January 30, 2006 at 16:52:41:

In Reply to: Sorry, Tim....but that was Liberace gay*** posted by Validus2006 on January 30, 2006 at 16:49:32:

At least Liberace earned his rings***

Posted by Set-Shot on January 30, 2006 at 16:51:20:

Good post. Barneresque, strings pulled by Tubby.

Posted by www.thegooler.com on January 30, 2006 at 16:48:14:

hawthorne will fit in well with the Brokeback barner homos

Posted by Roy Munson on January 30, 2006 at 16:46:51:

BOY i hope Auburn gets killed by the NCAA

what a homo

out of a box, how stupid

Posted by www.thegooler.com on January 30, 2006 at 16:45:51:

IF YOU ARE INSURED WITH STATE FARM - - CHANGE!

Posted by joemac on January 30, 2006 at 16:50:43:

In Reply to: IF YOU ARE INSURED WITH STATE FARM - - CHANGE! posted by www.thegooler.com on January 30, 2006 at 16:45:51:

I will tom. morning at 9:00 a.m on Green Springs.............

anyone want to join me?

Posted by TideintheNorthwest on January 30, 2006 at 18:40:42:

By reading TH's quotes on another site the gist I got

was he wanted to come into a place where there wasn't much competition.

He obviously doesn't believe he can compete with Hall, Brown, Caddell, Knight, Stover, Alexander or McCoy.

Posted by BAMALAW on January 30, 2006 at 19:02:17:

In Reply to: By reading TH's quotes on another site the gist I got posted by TideintheNorthwest on January 30, 2006 at 18:40:42:

I don't think he could - I don't think he'll out work anyone

Posted by scrub on January 30, 2006 at 18:48:44:

In Reply to: By reading TH's quotes on another site the gist I got posted by TideintheNorthwest on January 30, 2006 at 18:40:42:

Looked like a thug. Not that there is anything wrong with that

Posted by sprinklebama on January 30, 2006 at 19:00:15:

NCAA has given all schools recruiting against Bama a

thumbs up , do what ever you need to get that player from Bama.auburn has NO fear of the NCAA cause they know the ncaa wouldn't do anything to help Bama and hurting auburn would help Bama, this is what is left over from Bama's ncaa mess. since they know Bama would fight back now if they tried to comeback the ncaa can still hurt Bama by letting the other south eastern schools do what ever they want to do and so the penalty continues.

Posted by I Hate Orange on January 30, 2006 at 19:56:42:

Never wanted Hawthorne...

I for one would be embarassed to see him do a post game interview representing the U of A after or game, etc...not a classy individual

Posted by GARY on January 30, 2006 at 19:56:54:

We need to reevaluate the way we recruit. Does tradition mean what it used to mean? I encourage all to make a list of activities that the recruits can relate to.

Posted by need a week off on January 30, 2006 at 20:29:39:

check out this hawthorne quote.......

"Hawthorne says he has also built a relationship with several people currently on Auburn’s team and also notes Chette Williams was a big influence on his decision. Using them for gaining more information about the program and life as a Tiger, Hawthorne says that despite all that it still wasn’t a slam dunk until one final moment by himself when it all became clear."

Da preacha strikes again!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted by Ice cold beer on January 30, 2006 at 20:33:11:

In Reply to: check out this hawthorne quote....... posted by need a week off on January 30, 2006 at 20:29:39:

Gotta recoup insurance biz losses and $27,000 grand to ro 3 hrs away

Posted by Andy Dufresne on January 30, 2006 at 20:31:16:

In Reply to: check out this hawthorne quote....... posted by need a week off on January 30, 2006 at 20:29:39:

Now, now

even a man of GAWD's gotta pay for his insurance.

Ya, that Ben Obomanu sure couldn't handle the pressure, wait.......... was that him facing the media after dropping the pass against Ole Miss........... or better yet.......... was that him catching a TD and then doing a 40 yard untouched dash to the endzone again to put the game away with 52 minutes left to go against Bama? To bad he couldn't handle school either, finance degree in 3 years. :lol:

I think I lost a few IQ point reading those ignorant retarded comments. As usual they are showing their :moon::moon:

:no::puke:

Another vote for archiving as a Classic.

Yeah, and Tim Tebow was an attitude problem, had no class, we didn't really want him, we got the one we REALLy wanted, we'll be better off without him, we look forward to beating his a** for the next four years, we'll make his dad go bankrupt, etc :puke::puke::puke:

i like the part about how if a kid doesn't come to alabama then he has an ego problem and couldn't handle the pressure at the crapstone.

I would be embarresed to be a bammer after reading that. It's amazing how fast these kids start to suck after not picking SPUAT.

I've told you before...and I'll obviously tell you again...that my own father, as much as I loved him, was a Bamar Boob. He was merciless to me when I was young and Bamar would win a game against us. He, and his ilk, are why my brother and I are Auburn fans...and proud of it! And he's why I try to not rub it in when we beat the bottom feeding SPUAT-ers...as much as I'd love to. I just wear my gear and keep my mouth shut. B)

:au::homer:

This was my favorite:

Posted by Bama Georgia on January 30, 2006 at 18:06:07:

I'm going to switch to State Farm and .................

immediately wreck all 4 of my vehicles (includes tractor)

And they call us a Barn. Shesh.

Wow Tim....you really SHOCKED THE WORLD...LOL!!!

....and I hope auburn enjoys the "ME" first type of player they are getting. Thank God he didn't come to Bama. RTR!!!

Re: Wow Tim....you really SHOCKED THE WORLD...LOL!!!

He did shock the world by choosing the least diverse university in the state.

I agree-he is NOT a TIDE-CALIBER player-regardless of his rankings/stats, etc. Attitude problem. We didn't need him

215968[/snapback]

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/birmingha...ll=2&thispage=2

The family had saved $65,000 for their eldest son's college education.

Now the college fund will be used to pay the way for two friends who attend the same church as the Hawthornes. Twin brothers Kenoath and Leotha Stevenson will pursue college degrees at Miles College.

"Those two scholarships were set aside from the money we had for Tim's college," Theo Hawthorne said. "It was Tim's idea to use the money to help his friends attend college."

Yep, really sounds like a "me first" attitude-problem kind of guy! The very idea of paying for your friends' college education...and not even making them come to the college of your choice!

Archived