COMMENTS from bama board on TH

DKW 86

This was my favorite:
Posted by Bama Georgia on January 30, 2006 at 18:06:07:

I'm going to switch to State Farm and .................

immediately wreck all 4 of my vehicles (includes tractor)

And they call us a Barn. Shesh.

216151[/snapback]

Dammit, you beat me to the exact same statement!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

or...

Bottom line. If mr Haw can't teach jr to be more

professional, then I would not give him my business. My son would not be pulling something stupid like that if my business delt with the public and I thought for just one second that it could hurt my income. Besides, your childeren are *suppose* to be a reflection of yourself.

Posted by eddtide on January 30, 2006 at 18:14:02:

it wouIt have taken TH 3 years to brake into rotation at UA

he has much less comp at barn than anywhere.would you trade DJ,BROWN,stover,mcoy,or any other rec at UA for him,ofcorse not.we wont hear from him for 2 or three years if at all anyway.

Isn't it strange how Bama once verbally abused their WRs for all the drops(DJ and Brown), but now they are the best in the country?

Also, I would like to add that it would take eddtide 3 years to learn the difference between 'brake' and 'break.'

This is not just one or two bad apples without class. This is a whole group of folks with an outlook that's just plain scarey. Maybe I just don't visit other boards enough to be used to this kind of stuff but I kept reading this, wondering when someone would reveal it as a joke. :blink:

This is not just one or two bad apples without class.  This is a whole group of folks with an outlook that's just plain scarey.  Maybe I just don't visit other boards enough to be used to this kind of stuff but I kept reading this, wondering when someone would reveal it as a joke.  :blink:

216219[/snapback]

I know! It seems formulated. Like no entire fan base can be that ignorant! I'm laughing my :moon: off over here. Surely at least, that's a cherry picked selection of posts, because they are all gems!

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

This is not just one or two bad apples without class.  This is a whole group of folks with an outlook that's just plain scarey. Maybe I just don't visit other boards enough to be used to this kind of stuff but I kept reading this, wondering when someone would reveal it as a joke.  :blink:

216219[/snapback]

:clap::clap::clap:

Well said Esquire!

This is not just one or two bad apples without class.  This is a whole group of folks with an outlook that's just plain scarey.  Maybe I just don't visit other boards enough to be used to this kind of stuff but I kept reading this, wondering when someone would reveal it as a joke.  :blink:

216219[/snapback]

While our little bama budy wants us to believe they don't care what goes on at Auburn, this is exactly the kind of stuff that was littering the front two pages of Bamamag.

Do they even teach English at the crapstone?

It's no wonder they are so low in the APR totem pole with toothless wonders like these affilliated with the U of A at T.

Just in case this thread makes it to a 'Mer site...affiliated means to be tied in to, you know, like your trailers are tied into the ground.

Archived