WHAM!!!!!

Proud Tiger

And that building whirrrrr sound is the spin being started to belittle the Auburn recruits for making a decision to come to :au:

WDE :cheer:

And that building whirrrrr sound is the spin being started to belittle the Auburn recruits for making a decision to come to  :au:

WDE  :cheer:

216007[/snapback]

Oh well now they can go back to worrying what rounds Brodie and Demeco will be drafted in. :big:

And that building whirrrrr sound is the spin being started to belittle the Auburn recruits for making a decision to come to  :au:

216007[/snapback]

Oh well now they can go back to worrying what rounds Brodie and Demeco will be drafted in. :big:

216008[/snapback]

just demeco, ringo won't ever play in the NFL

216007[/snapback]

216008[/snapback]

216013[/snapback]

I agree but they think so.

He'll be drafted, and if not he'll sign a free agent contract. One of the main reasons, to me, for why he'll never play is he's too lean. Those NFL guys would snap him like a twig.

Not every QB gets drafted. Poor Brodie just might not, how sad it may seem. Remember Jason White won the Heisman, and still didn't get drafted. I do not see Brodie any better than Jason White. Flame me now, but I call it like I see it. Tell me, how many TD's did Brodie throw this year, and what is his TD/INT ratio. Even if he does get drafted, I do not see him playing. He'll get a heck of a paycheck for being a benchwarmer though.

Not every QB gets drafted.  Poor Brodie just might not, how sad it may seem.  Remember Jason White won the Heisman, and still didn't get drafted.  I do not see Brodie any better than Jason White.  Flame me now, but I call it like I see it.  Tell me, how many TD's did Brodie throw this year, and what is his TD/INT ratio.  Even if he does get drafted, I do not see him playing.  He'll get a heck of a paycheck for being a benchwarmer though.

216101[/snapback]

The difference between Brodie and White is arm strength. While nothing is for certain he will probably get drafted. I hope he does well. No ill will to Brodie here, he never did ANYTHING in his four years at bama to hurt me! 1. :big: 2. :big: 3. :big: 4. :big:

Not every QB gets drafted.  Poor Brodie just might not, how sad it may seem.  Remember Jason White won the Heisman, and still didn't get drafted.  I do not see Brodie any better than Jason White.  Flame me now, but I call it like I see it.  Tell me, how many TD's did Brodie throw this year, and what is his TD/INT ratio.  Even if he does get drafted, I do not see him playing.  He'll get a heck of a paycheck for being a benchwarmer though.

216101[/snapback]

The difference between Brodie and White is arm strength. While nothing is for certain he will probably get drafted. I hope he does well. No ill will to Brodie here, he never did ANYTHING in his four years at bama to hurt me! 1. :big: 2. :big: 3. :big: 4. :big:

216105[/snapback]

Yeah...but he's so used to throwing off that back foot now...who knows? :lol:

:au::homer:

Remember Jason White won the Heisman, and still didn't get drafted.  I do not see Brodie any better than Jason White.

216101[/snapback]

The other thing Brodie and Jason White have in common, besides being totally overrated QBs, is that they each have had multiple knee surgeries - and Brodie also has shoulder issues. The condition of Jason White's knees is the primary reason he was not drafted - he could have had Joe Montana's arm, but no NFL team is going to throw major money at a QB that won't be able to walk after one good hit... I see Brodie as having that same problem... If Cadillac got a major medical work-up over and over and over during the combine because of that one broken bone, then can you imagine the number and intensity of tests they will run on Brodie's knee? Please... he also didn't play for the equivalent of one whole season due to injuries. He will be a bench warmer - if he is drafted, it won't be first day.

I disagree Jenny. Whoever takes Stanley may also take Brodie so they can build Stanley's confidence in weeks leading up to games....You know like they do with race horses. They make one lose against the ones that they expect to be good to get their confidence up.

I disagree Jenny.  Whoever takes Stanley may also take Brodie so they can build Stanley's confidence in weeks leading up to games....You know like they do with race horses.  They make one lose against the ones that they expect to be good to get their confidence up.

216176[/snapback]

Okay, so I will revise my estimation from bench warmer to sacrificial lamb. :big: I hope Brodie has lots of Clorox for all the grass stains.

I disagree Jenny.  Whoever takes Stanley may also take Brodie so they can build Stanley's confidence in weeks leading up to games....You know like they do with race horses.  They make one lose against the ones that they expect to be good to get their confidence up.

216176[/snapback]

Okay, so I will revise my estimation from bench warmer to sacrificial lamb. :big: I hope Brodie has lots of Clorox for all the grass stains.

216179[/snapback]

That's not going to be grass stains either Jenny. Grass stains aren't brown.

216176[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::lol::lol::poke:

Some of you seriously think Brodie won't be drafted? Okay..... :rolleyes:

Brodie gets drafted on the first day. He showed tremendous arm strength and throwing accuracy during the senior bowl. He impressed many scouts and will continue to do so during the combines. Brodie will probably be the next QB taken after Cutler.

Brodie gets drafted on the first day. He showed tremendous arm strength and throwing accuracy during the senior bowl. He impressed many scouts and will continue to do so during the combines. Brodie will probably be the next QB taken after Cutler.

216451[/snapback]

oh, he will get drafted, the NFL needs plenty of practice dummies. He just won't ever play in a regular season game. Watch the Super Bowl and imagine ringo getting sacked, his career will be over before halftime.

The most overated under acheiving qb in the SEC last year.

Think Carlos Rogers would love to get a shot, you bet. :lol:

216451[/snapback]

Do you see one post that says Brodie won't be drafted? Have they stopped teaching reading at bama? :poke:

PM]

216451[/snapback]

Do you see one post that says Brodie won't be drafted? Have they stopped teaching reading at bama? :poke:

216486[/snapback]

No, they haven't stopped. They learn me how wead and wite well! :big:

Actually, there were a couple of post saying Brodie wouldn't be drafted:

Oh well now they can go back to worrying what rounds Brodie and Demeco will be drafted in.

Now, in replying to your post about Brodie and Demeco being drafted, he said "Just Demeco."

Next:

Not every QB gets drafted. Poor Brodie just might not, how sad it may seem. Remember Jason White won the Heisman, and still didn't get drafted. I do not see Brodie any better than Jason White. Flame me now, but I call it like I see it. Tell me, how many TD's did Brodie throw this year, and what is his TD/INT ratio. Even if he does get drafted, I do not see him playing. He'll get a heck of a paycheck for being a benchwarmer though.

On this he actually said Brodie might not get drafted.

In my post I asked if they seriously thought Brodie wouldn't get drafted. I was mainly asking those two if they were serious. Not trying to start anything, just asking a simple question.

Now, I don't think Brodie was the greatest QB. I do think he was overrated at times. However, Brodie has tremendous arm strength that will get him drafted. He also has a lot of heart. He gained a lot of respect from me when he played a couple of years ago with a seperated shoulder. I don't know about any of you, but I have seperated my left shoulder and dislocated my right and it hurts like hell! I can't believe he would play a whole year like that. That shows that Brodie has guts, and is one tough dude.

As far as injuries, he should be good to go. I mean, he's already broken or torn everything in his body, what more damage can be done! :big:

Wow guys! Who cares about Brodie? I hope he has a fine career and you know every bammer will think twice before bringing him up because of the 0fer against Auburn.

Archived