Peanut is going to

autigger

Wherever he may go, I wish him all the best. :au:

Think this will open up the possibility of some of the other DL's on our list to head our way with one less impediment in their way to playing time? We still have a few of these folks still making decisions...Patterson, Deas, Mullins.

Think this will open up the possibility of some of the other DL's on our list to head our way with one less impediment in their way to playing time?  We still have a few of these folks still making decisions...Patterson, Deas, Mullins.

216297[/snapback]

Sorry to hijack the thread here for a moment, BUT, TejasJack....Your sig "pics" are now my favorite! :D

...Please, carry on......... :au:

Think this will open up the possibility of some of the other DL's on our list to head our way with one less impediment in their way to playing time?  We still have a few of these folks still making decisions...Patterson, Deas, Mullins.

216297[/snapback]

Sorry to hijack the thread here for a moment, BUT, TejasJack....Your sig "pics" are now my favorite! :D

216299[/snapback]

Amen

Well, Y'all are getiing Mr. Bush next year i believe, so if he is as good as everyone says he is, yall should be well off.

216297[/snapback]

Whithead's decision doesn't affect ony of those three players.

Patterson: We're out. He's down to Michigan and USCar. I thought we had a really good chance on landing him, then I saw Michigan's recruiting class. They have 1 DT committed (4 star) and about three 3-star DE committments. Furthermore, Patterson went to their camp...I think Patterson ends up at Michigan.

Deas: He's a 315+lb DT, Whitehead's decision doesn't do diddly with him. Appearently its down to LSU and us, with LSU appearently having a lean at this point. Deas has done an excellent job of staying invisible, I havn't heard a thing about him for a while. LSU had last official visit which should help them, we've got one of his former teammates on the team.

Mullins: We've appearently been out of it for a while...it will be a HUGE shocker if we land Mullins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In reality, we have a strong chance of landing 4-Star DE Bryant Miller, which should make everyone forget about Whitehead.

Well, Y'all are getiing Mr. Bush next year i believe, so if he is as good as everyone says he is, yall should be well off.

216306[/snapback]

If he was half as good as :puke: ESPN says how could the Texans ever lose again? Oh wait a minute, um, nevermind. Nice lateral reggie.

Well alrighty then on the other DL recruits! That's why I asked the question...cuz other folks have the answers. :D

Re: Bush and the Texans...I pray that they trade the #1 and get players and/or additional picks and do nothing but pick OL and DL. We are already ok at RB and receiver...but OL can't give our QB time to throw and we are switching from the 3-4 to the 4-3 and we didn't have enough DL to run the three man front last year...so we need a bunch of biggins. :muscles:

I'm never eating Planters again and I'm gonna burn down the next Peanut farm I see............wait, sorry about that, I've been reading meltdowns for the last day, it tainted my thinking.

Good luck P'nut, it is good to see that he based a lot of his decision on academics, seems to have a bright future whether it be football or not.

216297[/snapback]

216299[/snapback]

I know the more I see his sig pics the more and more I think I need to be a texan's fan :big:

Did you guys see that Peanut siad his "runner up" choice was Bama? He had everyone fooled. I thought if he stayed in state he would have come to Auburn. That is based on nothing but what the "experts" were saying.

Moral of the story..."the experts" are like me and you except with more time on their hands....

Did you guys see that Peanut siad his "runner up" choice was Bama? He had everyone fooled. I thought if he stayed in state he would have come to Auburn. That is based on nothing but what the "experts" were saying.

Moral of the story..."the experts" are like me and you except with more time on their hands....

216348[/snapback]

The runner up is as irrelevant as the school who never contacted him, except without the wasted effort.

216348[/snapback]

The runner up is as irrelevant as the school who never contacted him, except without the wasted effort.

216350[/snapback]

Thanks for the insight Einstein...however, I was merely stating the fact that while everybody had pegged him to go to Auburn...he didn't even have Auburn in his top 2.

Some of you people have gotten so freaking cynical...

216348[/snapback]

216350[/snapback]

Thanks for the insight Einstein...however, I was merely stating the fact that while everybody had pegged him to go to Auburn...he didn't even have Auburn in his top 2.

Some of you people have gotten so freaking cynical...

216352[/snapback]

Settle down bud, I said I wouldn't be suprised if he went to UL in a thread in the recruiting forum.

Archived