Looking at Whitehead's Decision

Proud Tiger

whitehead has said for sometime that he had made his decision. yet he said this morning that he went to bed last night with a headache, agonizing over it. He said he felt like he was between a rock and a hard place. This makes me believe:

1. He wanted to come to Auburn

2. Mama, feeling job pressure, wanted him to go to bama

3. So he chose Louisville

He may never play for Louisville. he will likely go JUCO and things can change in a year. He will be away form home, mature a lot, and be more independent in making further decsions. Who knows where he could end up.

Man there is nothing like Tuesday night under the lights at Papa John's stadium!  Good luck to him.  Probably get some early playing time there.

216341[/snapback]

I thought we were supposed to say that he was a thug, we never wanted him, he would never break Auburn's starting lineup and that we were going to boycott his family's business. :huh:

HEY! Did somebody hand me the wrong playbook? :angry:

Man there is nothing like Tuesday night under the lights at Papa John's stadium!  Good luck to him.  Probably get some early playing time there.

216341[/snapback]

I thought we were supposed to say that he was a thug, we never wanted him, he would never break Auburn's starting lineup and that we were going to boycott his family's business. :huh:

HEY! Did somebody hand me the wrong playbook? :angry:

216346[/snapback]

I think Phil Fulmer payed him to go to UL and is going to frame bama for it. :big:

319869.jpg

Sorry.  I couldn't resist mentioning how enthusiastic Peanut looks after his decision to go play at Louisville.

216432[/snapback]

He doesn't look very happy does he?

Please tell me that hat doesn't say "The Ville". How funny.

Guest Tigrinum Major
First, I'm a new member, wassup!

Second, I am very surprised at this. I honestly thought he'd choose auburn over Bama, but I never thought he'd go to Louisville! :huh: wth?

216439[/snapback]

Hey dude.

Note to self: Remember to lock the door next time.

I keed, I keed!

DKW (the head honcho around these parts) will like that avatar.

First, I'm a new member, wassup!

Second, I am very surprised at this. I honestly thought he'd choose auburn over Bama, but I never thought he'd go to Louisville! :huh: wth?

216439[/snapback]

Hey dude.

Note to self: Remember to lock the door next time.

I keed, I keed!

DKW (the head honcho around these parts) will like that avatar.

216445[/snapback]

:big: You never know what might crawl in if you don't lock your door! :D

whitehead has said for sometime that he had made his decision. yet he said this morning that he went to bed last night with a headache, agonizing over it. He said he felt like he was between a rock and a hard place. This makes me believe:

He may never play for Louisville. he will likely go JUCO and things can change in a year. He will be away form home, mature a lot, and be more independent in making further decsions. Who knows where he could end up.

Yeah everytime bama recruits somebody...they put pressure on the parents job...whatever. where's your link or story or something to substantiate that drivel? :puke:

Yeah everytime bama recruits somebody...they put pressure on the parents job...whatever. where's your link or story or something to substantiate that drivel?  :puke:

216456[/snapback]

It is kind of a joke. :poke::poke:

Related to the bammers saying they would be at Mr. Hawthorne's office door this morning moving their insurance to some other company, if they actually had something insured with him.

Story was with Hawthorne's Dad.

Peanut said :ua: was number 2 on his list. We were third. Pros were blowing this call. I have heard several times that he is a Prop 48 and the :sec: wont allow those to play. The Big East does however. Pick makes sense to me. He goes to Louisville, he can start as a FR. In the :sec: that was not possible.

Good Luck to him...

Peanut said :ua: was number 2 on his list. We were third. Pros were blowing this call. I have heard several times that he is a Prop 48 and the :sec: wont allow those to play. The Big East does however. Pick makes sense to me. He goes to Louisville, he can start as a FR. In the :sec: that was not possible.

Good Luck to him...

216467[/snapback]

The voice of reason is always a welcomed sound. Thank you for putting all of this "drivel" :blink: to rest.

Peanut said :ua: was number 2 on his list. We were third. Pros were blowing this call.

216467[/snapback]

If he was facing pressure to commit to Bama from Friends/Family then it would make sense to list 'Bama as his "#2 Pick"

Sometimes the "experts" dont have a clue all I heard is that he was a heavy lean to AUBURN.......but in the end AUBURN ends up 3rd :blink:

Did anyone listen to JOX today? They had an intern live on the scene at West End High. He said he spotted an orange and blue cake and they all were assuming he was going to Auburn. After about 10 minutes they finally realized orange and blue are the colors for West End too. Don’t you think they would know this? I did and I don’t even follow West End. Well as for Peanut, I wish him the best.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Did anyone listen to JOX today?  They had an intern live on the scene at West End High.  He said he spotted an orange and blue cake and they all were assuming he was going to Auburn.  After about 10 minutes they finally realized orange and blue are the colors for West End too.  Don’t you think they would know this?  I did and I don’t even follow West End. Well as for Peanut, I wish him the best.

216529[/snapback]

I try not to listen to JOX with the exception of Dunaway and Brown. The idiots they have on at midday are painful to listen to.

Yeah everytime bama recruits somebody...they put pressure on the parents job...whatever. where's your link or story or something to substantiate that drivel? :puke:

216456[/snapback]

BG...it's AN AUBURN BOARD...we don't need facts just to amuse ourselves. Lighten up Francis.... B)

:au::homer:

Archived