Looks Like Deas Is Coming To LSU!!

genuinelsutiger

Momma Deas wouldn't let her baby boy play football his senior year because of grades....Why on earth would she let her son go to LSU....she has to look out for his best interest even more....Deas to Auburn

Good News for Auburn fans about Deas just wait till tommorow.

216463[/snapback]

175, are you for real? Do you really think he is going to :au: ? Where do you get your info? I am hearing very positive things but until he signs, who knows.

Thanks for the work on the Recruiting board btw. You ROCK!

I havent heard enough on him recently to say I like our chances. Either he's being quiet or I haven't looked enough or Auburn is losing this battle easily.. I don't think we have him..

but I was one who was pretty sure whitehead was AU so.. this time I want to be wrong..

I'm saying Deas to... Nebraska! :P

Alllllll over the rivals boards....and those auburn.rivals.com admins are freaking good....they know whats up...a lot more than the bama admins from what i've seen (and USC considering for a while they had that Isom committed to them tonight)..I'm just going to extrapolate and say they know more than the LSU admins too..so if they say it it must be true....

btw i'm not jinxing us..i'm just right :)

Alllllll over the rivals boards....and those auburn.rivals.com admins are freaking good....they know whats up...a lot more than the bama admins from what i've seen (and USC considering for a while they had that Isom committed to them tonight)..I'm just going to extrapolate and say they know more than the LSU admins too..so if they say it it must be true....

btw i'm not jinxing us..i'm just right :)

216511[/snapback]

He left BR on Sunday and Monday started the dead period, so in that sense, I'm sure you convince yourself you're right.

Word is, he is going to Nebraska.

No sir, that doesn't make sense....This dead period is on face to face contact...NOT phone calls. In fact this is the period of unlimited phone calls...

I hope its :au: cause seriously...Nebraska?! where did they come from?

But will he still go LSU after Juco, word is he won't make the grades.  Always hate that.  Hopefully we don't have many that have to be placed ourselves.

216665[/snapback]

The only grades issue we have that I know of is Raven Gray. He'll have to go juco.

Good News for Auburn fans about Deas just wait till tommorow.

216463[/snapback]

175, are you for real? Do you really think he is going to :au: ? Where do you get your info? I am hearing very positive things but until he signs, who knows.

Thanks for the work on the Recruiting board btw. You ROCK!

216473[/snapback]

Lots of Rumors about AU fans were going to be very happy on signing day... Guess it did not pan out. :( Good news is we signed Bryant Miller and Goggans today. :)

well we should still be very happy.

rivals says we end up with the #10 class. and you know if we would have pulled Whitehead (which i still believe we should have), then it looks like we'd be #6? if we had Deas we'd also be up there.. What I'm saying is it's all really close.. and we should be very happy with what we've got.

This class has a bright future ahead of them :D

I couldn't agree more with what you guys are saying... It's a great class, even without Peanut. I guess the biggest question in my mind is, did Peanut know about Gibbs leaving, and if so, what affect did that have on his decision.

Coach Tubbs and the rest of the staff deserve a pat on the back.

Here's to a few more fingers going up!!!

WDE! :au::au::au:

I couldn't agree more with what you guys are saying... It's a great class, even without Peanut.  I guess the biggest question in my mind is, did Peanut know about Gibbs leaving, and if so, what affect did that have on his decision.

Coach Tubbs and the rest of the staff deserve a pat on the back.

Here's to a few more fingers going up!!!

WDE!  :au:   :au:   :au:

216905[/snapback]

Gibbs was not a big recruiter. He was never the main coach recruiting a player. I believe Coach Price was recruiting Whitehead.

216905[/snapback]

Gibbs was not a big recruiter. He was never the main coach recruiting a player. I believe Coach Price was recruiting Whitehead.

216922[/snapback]

My only question about Peanut's decision was whether or not he got wind of a change in DC and the uncertainty led him elsewhere. Gibbs does not give off the vibe of being a good recruiter.

Congrats to the corndoggies. They are gonna' need ALL of the HELP they can get. :au:

Archived