The Aunation picture thread

vatz22au

I've never seen this thread before today, and I think it is a great idea! I don't think that I know any of the people on this board, but I visit it daily. Lately I've been posting a lot more than I used to. A few of you know that I am a former cheerleader for Auburn, but other than that you don't know much about me! I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you! I'll try to continue posting more than I have been!!

Here is a picture of me cheering at a basketball game last year

Mecheering.jpg

And here is another picture of me and my boyfriend at the Florida game! (I love this picture b/c of the scoreboard in the background!!)

PA140583.jpg

Did you graduate yet? I'm envious of my friends still at Auburn. I was dumb and decided to graduate in four years and go to Law School. I need to work on my decision making. B)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pics AUTigerCourt, and let me say this.....

You are obviously wise beyond your years in putting one up with your boyfriend. There are certain elements around here that do not know how to leave a young lady alone. Just ask AWK.

Well, I figured it would answer the question that I got about a month ago while posting about Under Armor's products compared to Russell's.

I would also like to add that AUTigerCourt is now my favorite poster!

Thanks!

Did you graduate yet? I'm envious of my friends still at Auburn. I was dumb and decided to graduate in four years and go to Law School. I need to work on my decision making. B)

No, I haven't graduated yet. I am a senior but I'll graduate in December, and hopefully in Fall of 08 start pharmacy school at HSOP. Anyone maybe know anyone that could help me out with that by chance?! Auburn's pharmacy program is very competitive.

Thanks!

No, I haven't graduated yet. I am a senior but I'll graduate in December, and hopefully in Fall of 08 start pharmacy school at HSOP. Anyone maybe know anyone that could help me out with that by chance?! Auburn's pharmacy program is very competitive.

I don't know any Professors, but I am hanging out with some folks tonight who graduated from there. I could ask around if you are lucky. :)

Thanks!

I don't know any Professors, but I am hanging out with some folks tonight who graduated from there. I could ask around if you are lucky. :)

I may even be able to help. I work with Dr. Parsons over there from time to time.

Let me know if I can help in any way?

Thanks!

My wife is a HSOP grad from '05. The competition may not be as tough this year, I hear they are allowing more students in, but some take classes at South Alabama.

Thanks!

My wife is a HSOP grad from '05. The competition may not be as tough this year, I hear they are allowing more students in, but some take classes at South Alabama.

One of my friends got accepted for this coming fall. But yes, HSOP is helping USA get their pharmacy school started. I hear that their first few classes will have 25-30 people. I am willing to go to Mobile, if I can. HSOP and USA are really my only choices for pharmacy school because I have a scholarship that I can only use at state funded schools in Alabama.

• 2 weeks later...

We keep coming back to this outkicking coverage thing. I guess AUTigerCourt is the only one this does not apply to, unless her boyfriend starts posting.

img0645mk7.jpg

img0645mk7.jpg

Dude, you look a lot like George Stephanopoulos

Allow me to get this thread back on track with my stunning good looks...

Here's me and my friend in front of the Christmas tree after word was breaking that Shula had gotten the axe. We had to take a pic in the heat of the moment!

I think everyone misread this.

Hey Win...you have any clearer pictures? Perhaps ones where we can see your face more, maybe a bit closer. :big:

Don't do it, Win. You'll be sorry. :P

Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Since so many of you are MIS majors - here's a question. Some of the pictures I could see, but there were some I couldn't: vatz22, saniflush,jared52,captain liger, bammanmr, AUesquire. The reason I ask, there is a website, that I don't get the pictures on. Their customer support cannot help me. I have updated everything I can think of, and have all my settings like a computer that works with that website. I think that not seeing these pictures may be an extension of that problem. Anyone have any suggestions? (The website is www.wsfa.com) Help!

Heres a few of me and family/friends

n2035584_34698272_5252.jpg

A couple fellow Auburn friends with 2 of my UF friends and me on the right.

IMG_0071.jpg

Dad and brother with me in the middle at the 2006 Capital One Bowl

DSCN0261_3.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Dad and brother again at Universal

Auburn Man? I hope that was for Halloween. Just kidding, nice pics though. Lets hope Brian doesn't try to fark you. B)

Auburn Man? I hope that was for Halloween. Just kidding, nice pics though. Lets hope Brian doesn't try to fark you. B)

I think you should wear it to games.

He did wear it to the florida basketball game and we know how that turned out. I think he'll have to save it for a cupcake to get the bad luck off of it.

Gary and Ace come to mind. :big:

Why is your mind on 2 gay guys?

Actually i wore it to the Ole Miss game, but the point is the same. We got thumped in both of them.

I plan on wearing it to more. But having the balls to do it is easier said than done. Pun intended

Well, since we are threatening farks against Mo, I wouldn't mind seeing what can be done with this pic. In his defense he is wearing an AU hat and a Carnell jersey. And Mo, I have the orange shorts pic, so lets not get into a pic posting contest. Ahhh, the power of blackmail....

moskier.jpg

DSCN0261_3.jpg

You kiddin me why on earth would I even need to fark this...its good as is :roflol:

War Eagle Mo!

Archived