Bye

Thanos

I've gotten the idea that you can have no idea's on Aunation that aren't bias.I didn't even get the chance to rebutal in another topic about deleting post before it was locked.Someone told me to leave if I don't like it.My question is why can't you have an opinion?Is someone scared?You're like a bunch of old women."that's not nice" blah blah blah.I also noticed that the person who deleted the post took one slight jab before locking it.Yeah that's real big of you. :lol:

So bye I'm sure no one cares.But a word to the wise(which are few) Penguin and Eagle's claw and everyone else that doesn't see everthing in a positive light and actually isn't a "SHEEP".Keep doing and thinking as you are someone's got to be right.

Sorry you feel that way guy. But to each his own.

Let us just say that on the most important week of Football in the season, we would rather focus on the Game, novel idea that. Instead of some very silly speculation on crap that is not true and to be blunt, made up by people masquerading as insiders.

I am actually very happy to see us concentrating on Bama here rather on the latest tabloid gossip mongering.

Bye Thanos,

I agree with most of what you say about the thought control here, even though my thoughts don't get too far out-of-bounds anyway. I guess you can "leave if you don't like it" or maybe you can stay around and stay on the "edge of censorship" and perhaps, over time, show that dissent is not only proper, but disireable as well. What the heck, maybe you can talk them into openin' a "B!tch & Moan" section.

The folks that run this thing put in a lot of hard work and time in keeping this place going. There is no doubt that they love Auburn and have good intentions. It's there show, and let them run it however they wish. If their rules are intolerable to you, then you have the right to move on. I may get my "panties in a wad" someday and join you. But at this time, I get too much enjoyment out of this site to abandon it just because they don't agree with me on everything.

WAR EAGLE AND GO BIG BLUE

Thanos, even though I don't agree with you on some things, I love hearing your opinion. It makes me think harder about why I feel the way I do. Disagreement is good, it helps us all think. Sorry you feel like you can't express your feelings! Hope one day you will change your mind! :au:

All I know is that if something happens on this board that makes me mad enough to leave, I am not going to make some stupid post to say I am leaving. When somebody does that, all they are doing is hoping others will beg them not to leave. Pitiful little me complex. If I ever leave, I'll just stop posting and that will be it.

ranger....I agree. Thanos, I respect your right to express your opinions but your opinipns or penguin's, etc., aren't neccessarily the truth. I also respect the Admin. right to delete your posts or whatever since it is his board until you want to pay to support it. As long as it is a free, open board he can do as he chooses including censorship.

All I know is that if something happens on this board that makes me mad enough to leave, I am not going to make some stupid post to say I am leaving. When somebody does that, all they are doing is hoping others will beg them not to leave. Pitiful little me complex. If I ever leave, I'll just stop posting and that will be it.

Couldn't have said it better myself..

It is not censorship. The admins and mods just decided to enforce some reasonable gidelines. Post whatever you want in the Woodshed, short of Nude pics and we all will be fine.

Just leave the crap off the rest of the Forums.

I coudn't disagree more. Thanos is stating what a lot of us on this board are feeling regarding censorship and the thought police. You know it takes two sides to have a discussion and if you express opinions that are not in lock step, or is it goose step, with the moderator, then you are censored or quarantined. Or you are accused of being a bammer in drag by the party faithful. Frankly, it makes for a really boring one-sided, sunshine pumping, love fest...instead of a spirited debate about the success or failure of our program and what can be done to put it on proper footing.

What Thanos is done is nothing more than the equivalent of an exit interview, telling the moderator why he is leaving...so that maybe things might open up on here...just as in the real world companies conduct the same...so they can learn from their mistakes and create a better environment.

Adios Thanos, we hardly knew ye.

WDE!

Jack

I coudn't disagree more. Thanos is stating what a lot of us on this board are feeling regarding censorship and the thought police. You know it takes two sides to have a discussion and if you express opinions that are not in lock step, or is it goose step, with the moderator, then you are censored or quarantined. Or you are accused of being a bammer in drag by the party faithful. Frankly, it makes for a really boring one-sided, sunshine pumping, love fest...instead of a spirited debate about the success or failure of our program and what can be done to put it on proper footing.

What Thanos is done is nothing more than the equivalent of an exit interview, telling the moderator why he is leaving...so that maybe things might open up on here...just as in the real world companies conduct the same...so they can learn from their mistakes and create a better environment.

Adios Thanos, we hardly knew ye.

WDE!

Jack

I'm not a sunshine pumper either, I actually agree with almost everything Thanos had to say. I'm just saying this goodbye post is a little too dramatic. If he wanted David to know.. he could send a PM. Why the public exit? Because he wanted people to pat him on the back. He got his wish, look at this thread.

See, there you go! Ranger and Tejas have differing opinions. Makes for spirited discussion. Keep it reasonably within the guidelines set, let's go at it and then join me right across from the baseball field Saturday at the first RV in the lot and let's have a frosty cold adult beverage.

im not sure if you guys watch around the horn with max kellerman. the mods are like kellerman. if they dont like our point of view they hit the mute(delete post).

I say read all the posts by the poster previously known as Thanos, and let me know what the breakdown is negative to positive. Just curious. I mean this is an AU forum.

Sunshine pumper or not who needs all that Chicken Little crap this week.

Maybe all he had to say was negative. So what? We haven't exactly had the most positve season. I kind of disagree with how some post are deleted. People have a right to have feelings and express opinions, negative or positive.

Rumors are also included in this. If it is a rumor and stated as such then what is the big deal? It's not fact, it doesn't claim to be. If the media picks it up and runs with it then that is the fault of the media. We can't be blaimed for their ignorace. This board is not media, it is an opinion and discussion board. Rumors are discussion and should be open to opinion.

I totally have to agree here. I am not a mod here anymore and part of the reason is being unable to post like a normal human being. I mean the thought that we have to have a rules of the board pinned up at the top of the board telling you what and how you can post is a bit ridiculous. I too took a break from this place and it did some good, but my dipleasure of how somethings are handled here still remains. I was a member of the old war eagle nation longer than the owner and at least one of the admins, and i was told if I didnt like the way things are handled i could leave...(and i was a mod). It is the inability to adjust to another opinions that makes this board blah.Its a my way or the highway attitude for some b/c this happens to be the only thing they can control.

I don't talk on here anymore for that exact reason...go to the uga boards and you don't have to put up with crap like that...you can say whatever you want!!!!!!!!

After having a few post of mine getting immediately wiped out due to me speaking the TRUTH about some obvious blaring problems to our beloved football team...

I must say to the Admin's.... "The matrix has you..."

Archived