I find it odd...

autigger

That the admins of this boared take jabs at you and befor you can defend yourself they lock the forum. thats a real class act.....

Oh and by the way if i wasnt wanted back why was i bombarded with pm's etc. But i guess not a single mod or admin pmed or even commented on the topic...

I was making this post to the "Bye" thread as it got locked. I think it fits in here also..

My comment about the "Bye" thread by Thanos had nothing to do about if you agree or diagree with the rules. How did it get to this? Geez. :rolleyes: My comment was in regards to him wanting to let everyone know he is leaving and beg him back. He is probably reading all this and patting himself on the back right now. Like one poster said, if he had a departing comment about the rules, then just PM the admin, not post a pitiful thread like this. I'm not his prom date, so who cares?

This free speech baloney is getting ridiculous. This is a free site that is privatley funded by an individual or individuals. They have that right to call the shots. If you don't like it don't post. This board is a privilige not a right. Using the "free speech" thing for an internet message board makes a mockery of the intent of "free speech" outlined in the Constituion and the Bill of Rights. Free speech is about being able to speak out against the goverment and demonstrate in a civil manner. Free speech does not cover a privately funded message board and also does not allow anybody to slander, not matter what mode or method is used.

Thanks 88t too bad you are about the only one that feels that way.....

And titan before you take another jab and lock this one before smeone can give a response...... i wasnt exaggerating. Note the Post padding issue. There was this really nice guy who had never cause one single problem, never negative in anyway. When the topic was posted on this board, he felt that the thread was directly pointed toward him said he would never post again. When it was brought up to the admin who posted message that maybe he should inform the guy that it was pointed toward everyone not just him, that admin stated who cares, im not here to make everyone happy and if he wants to go so be it wew dont want him here anyway. Not exaggerated.....Just plain simple truth and fact.....

THIS IS  :au:   :bricks:   :ua: WEEK!!!

BEAT BAMA!!!

I wish everyone would just shut up about this right now. It's really annoying. At least take it to another forum. I'm sick of seeing it here!

Archived