Welcome Back Tigger..Please Stay

canucktiger

Hope I'm not in the doghouse for doing this after a related link was locked :) but I didn't get a chance to tell Tig I miss her posts and War Eagle :au:

I did not get the chance to tell Tigger to start his own site so he can make the rules.

If he doesn't like these, then he should leave and not come back.

Two things:

1. Tigger is a "she".

2. Tigger has never been banned and is welcome to post here.

P.S. No one gets "in the doghouse" for being supportive of another member. Despite what some folks around here might want you to think, the mods and admins are not that heavy-handed. Carry on.

I did not get the chance to tell Tigger to start his own site so he can make the rules.

If he doesn't like these, then he should leave and not come back.

Gee thanks i appreciate it......... makes me proud to be part of the "Auburn Family" but due to the overwhelming support ( man i just cant stand it) I made a mistake by coming back here.......

I like Tigger and I don't even know her.

(Getting support from a Bama fan probably ain't a good thing though is it) ;)

Seriously though, I've seen some very good football related posts from Tigger and think she brings a lot to the board here. Difference in opinion is what makes these boards work. Hard to have a discussion if everybody agrees with one another.

I also think the mods and admin do a good job on this site. Believe me, I've been on other sites that is a lot more sunshine pumping an Naziish than this one. Alabama and Auburn sites.

Seriously though, I've seen some very good football related posts from Tigger and think she brings a lot to the board here. Difference in opinion is what makes these boards work. Hard to have a discussion if everybody agrees with one another.

I've enjoyed football/sports posts from her as well.

I also think the mods and admin do a good job on this site. Believe me, I've been on other sites that is a lot more sunshine pumping an Naziish than this one. Alabama and Auburn sites.

Thanks.

I understand the fact that I am privileged to post here by the owner and therefore have no rights or freedoms other than he allows.

A member of the "Auburn Family" would understand the above statement and respect the wishes of the owner.

Sorry to have confused your gender.

Hey AUtigger, there's room here for everyone! Don't despair and return soon! We need objectivity and bold posts to stir our emotions and produce those learned responses we seldom generate. WDE! :D

LMoa people cant even welcome me back without a big ole fight and it being the woodshed haha funny i think..... as i said i regret being back here and i apologize for being back here and i'll go ...... however i think its sad that someone who used to be mod here cant even be welcomed back without total hatred from everyone. I'll and for those who think you should bombard me with pms toget me back again dont bother it wont work...

All I have to say is that I'm glad someone finally came along and knocked her off her high horse...but welcome back

<sigh> too bad noones knocked you off yours yet. You woulda thoguht by now that you weren't ever wanted here in the first place. you add nothing to this board except lies and crap noone cares about. Maybe you should learn a bit of respect. It willhelp you in the future.

Dang, I would hate to be around you two when you are drunk. Makes my ex-wife look like........well... either one of you.

Wonder how much longer before this one joins lock-down alley?

Archived