Wake up! Don't yall take your football seriously!

Rolluptheweagles

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many coaches has Bama had in the past year? Looks like ya'll would be more concerned about keeping a coach and less concerned about what Auburn does with theirs....Auburn hasn't had the best of seasons, this is true but it is sad for a team to schedule 13 games and still not win enough to have a winning season..... :lol::big:

WDE!!

Karen :au:

Coughin, he is thinking about the 'Bama locker room after every game from the mary jane smoke filling the place up...

Pappy was ROLLING now Shula has um smoking!!!!!

After today, AUBURN will have um crying!!!!

:D

Did you really say COUGHIN! Could I hire one of you Bammers to hang around my house and keep me entertained with your simple-minded idiocracy? That's really funny, I'm glad you reminded me that win or lose today,It's Great To Be An AUBURN TIGER.

nope the only reason they are getting on him about spelling is b/c it makes him look like an ignorant spuat.

nope the only reason they are getting on him about spelling is b/c it makes him look like an ignorant spuat.

No definitely not...y'all don't have anything else to say so you make fun of the poor guys spelling...(sigh) Albarn fans

nope the only reason  they are getting on him about  spelling is b/c  it makes him look like an ignorant spuat.

No definitely not...y'all don't have anything else to say so you make fun of the poor guys spelling...(sigh) Albarn fans

let me guess........you like it dawgie style :P

The only reason you're getting on him about his spelling is because you have absolutely nothing else to come back with. That's really sad...

I've got the perfect comeback to our brain cell deficient buddy:

28-23

And you know it could have been worse.

Two in a row

Three out of four

And more to come

Again, babe shows her stupidity. Good grief, why havent you left again?

I'm still looking for the tigger/ugababe photo poll. Eahc keeps saying the other is ugly. Well, put it to a vote. Young and ugly or rich and ugly. Which will it be..........

Never mind me. I'm just trying to stir the pot.

My picture was on this site since the new one came about. It was recently taken down at my request. Hehe But i did recieve a marriage proposal LMAO

Actually, that WOULD be fun. I second that motion. tigger and uga"babe" need to put a pic up here for an impromptu poll. We'll just see who's ugly and who isn't! :P

I said you wanna be startin' somethin'

You got to be startin' somethin'

I said you wanna be startin' somethin'

You got to be startin' somethin'

It's too high to get over (yeah, yeah)

Too low to get under (yeah, yeah)

You're stuck in the middle (yeah, yeah)

And the pain is thunder (yeah, yeah)

It's too high to get over (yeah, yeah)

Too low to get under (yeah, yeah)

You're stuck in the middle (yeah, yeah)

And the pain is thunder (yeah, yeah)

Ah the trouble I cause.............

<sniffle> I tried to post them from my yahoo photo book but thats an invalid domain...

Archived