Wake up! Don't yall take your football seriously!

Rolluptheweagles

LOL well ive seen her pic... i thought i still had it but then i remember the virus that wiped out my hard drive.... its gone...but i'll know if its her or not lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not posting if you are gonna mess with the photos...you leave them as is.... sorry guys but i think SOUTHLINK jsut screwed this up for you....

Oh, I havent a clue how to fark. I was saying that for people that knew here...dont worry about me.

And come on...if you dont want me to...I wont. I really want to see you two in this contest

Let's say I did post my picture on here, everybody knows that y'all would mess with it. I'm not stupid enough to hand a bunch of albarn fans my picture. The closest you're going to get is a description. And yes we all know you're going to whine like little babies and say im lying...but here it goes. I have NATURAL blonde hair, extremely athletic which in turn means very in shape (in case you couldn't figure that out), I'm about 5'6, green eyes, I go to the tanning bed so that means....WHO KNOWS.. well I'll tell you (I'm very tan). Go ahead autigger start whining we all know you will. Well I think I rest my case. I don't even have a digital camera that is working right now so if I was stupid enough to give you my picture I wouldn't be able to!!! Just to let you know I've looked back and I haven't started one single fight, y'all have picked on me until it got to me. So don't call me classless.

You don't want to mess with me.  I came on this site as a joke but nobody on here can take a joke and I think you have made it pretty obvious.  Yes I am 17 would you like a cookie?  I mean BIG FREAKIN DEAL!  I am in better shape right now than you ever have been or ever will be in.  I am better looking than you, some people on the dawg vent have seen my picture and yes I am classified as hot, a babe, fine...whatever you feel like calling me today.  Go on go there, ask eddie venter he will tell you or better yet here's his screen name on aol uttles.  SO NOW YOU CAN SHUT YOUR BIG FREAKIN MOUTH.  This is no contest, hands down I win, YOU LOSE.  GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON.  Let's say I did post my pic, everybody on here is about fussing with the babe so I know that they would mess with it.  Stay out of my business

Ahhhh the power of copy and paste. This is an email sent to be by ugababe about 5 minutes ago. LOL Let's note that i have never written an email to her, lol, nor would i ever waste my time! :roll: Let's also note that Iwas not the only one who got on her case to let it be known noone wanted her here, but yet i'm the only one who recieves emails. Lol this is not the first rude email she has sent me and im sure it wont be the last, she is obssesed lol.

I'm not the one who is obsessed you go around this whole site trying to find any info. on me that you can. I could careless about you. I wish you would leave me alone. You just can't stand it that I'm better than you but YOU NEED TO LET IT GO!!!!!! You act like you are in middle school, GROW UP

ugababe, we would not mess with the photo. We legitimately want to settle the issue of who is really the "babe". Or perhaps you could post the photos somewhere yourself and give us a link?

I'm not the one who is obsessed you go around this whole site trying to find any info. on me that you can. I could careless about you. I wish you would leave me alone. You just can't stand it that I'm better than you but YOU NEED TO LET IT GO!!!!!! You act like you are in middle school, GROW UP

i'm not the one wasting my time running around telling everyone how"hot and fine " I am lol, then running off saying that i wouldnt post a picture! LOL, im not the one sending emails that usually get deleted before opening (other than today, i thought i would have a little fun with copy and paste) Please ugawhateveryouare, you are the childish one here. Learn to recognize where you arent wanted and respect that. If you are soo high on Dawg Vent why dont you just stay over there, insteading of coming here and having absolutely nothing to add. And by the way...lol Georgia isnt the only state in the union that has tanning beds LMAO :lol:

Tigger has my vote........

And since we're telling, I'm 6'4", 240 lbs. of solid chiseled muscle. You can see a pic of me on the cover of Men's Health if you're interested. But there's no way I'm posting my pic. Just take my word, I'm FINE!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not the one who is obsessed you go around this whole site trying to find any info. on me that you can.  I could careless about you.  I wish you would leave me alone.  You just can't stand it that I'm better than you but YOU NEED TO LET IT GO!!!!!!  You act like you are in middle school, GROW UP

i'm not the one wasting my time running around telling everyone how"hot and fine " I am lol, then running off saying that i wouldnt post a picture! LOL, im not the one sending emails that usually get deleted before opening (other than today, i thought i would have a little fun with copy and paste) Please ugawhateveryouare, you are the childish one here. Learn to recognize where you arent wanted and respect that. If you are soo high on Dawg Vent why dont you just stay over there, insteading of coming here and having absolutely nothing to add. And by the way...lol Georgia isnt the only state in the union that has tanning beds LMAO :lol:

You never cease to amaze me, did you just figure it out that alabama has tanning beds? Wow, you really should get out more. I don't have a picture of me on my computer, what do you not understand about that. If I had a picture of me on here I would have posted it a LONG time ago hun.

I'm not the one who is worried about how autigger looks. I have not once asked for anyones picture nor am I going to. I DON'T CARE. Autigger you're the one who wants my picture but do I have a picture? NO which is why I had to tell you what I looked like, I can't believe you couldn't even figure that out!

OKAY, autigger, dawg vent challenges you to post your pic on there. Yes we know you won't but it will be fun telling all of them you're too scared because if I was you I'd be scared too. And what's all this talk about you having a pic of me lol come on then post it...but that's right you LIED you don't have a pic of me lol

This just isn't going to cut it. Make with the picture postings. UGABabe, I'm sure your high school's audio/video department has a digital camera you can borrow. Just get a friend to take your picture in between social studies class and study hall.

OKAY, autigger, dawg vent challenges you to post your pic on there. Yes we know you won't but it will be fun telling all of them you're too scared because if I was you I'd be scared too. And what's all this talk about you having a pic of me lol come on then post it...but that's right you LIED you don't have a pic of me lol

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh, so someone might take a picture and put a fake looking beard on the face. :huh: I'm sure everyone who saw it would think the beard was real! :rolleyes:

Just get this contest going, or quite freakin' talking about it!!!

Just to let you know I'm not even at school half the day because I go to work...do you want to know who for....the government. NRCS, I'm an engineer.

Archived